weekend eye candy..

i dont know about you guys.. but these are really eye candy to me.. these will make me stay in my kitchen all day long.. and I swear.. I'll be working in 7 heaven!..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
look at the SMEG fridge.. beautiful.. very retro..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i love the pots & i saw pink pans as well, baking dish, muffin dish.. yummy..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I already asked my aussie aunt to get me this pink colander in pair.. hehehehe

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my ultimate dream.. kitchen aid mixer!.. Am eyeing big for this mixer!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
look at the handmixer..delicious!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i have this pink scale at home :D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
oh and not forgetting the measuring cups & spoons.. hehehehe

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

cd&m said...

They are all so very pretty, have to say that the Smeg fridge woul be my no 1 choice though as that I could fill with lots of gorgeous goodies to eat!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

oh yes.. the SMEG fridge is awesome to have and of course the yummy goodies to go with it.. :-)

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.