and one cant have too many, says who? these are just some of my faves.. and I have 2 of them at home and wish to add more.. just look at them.. aren't they lovely? i like the vintage look.. the older the better.. and suits to any cottage, country or shabby chic kitchen style..


I have this Salter cream - green scale. Bought it from eBay.

I wish to have this pinky one.. i have one in pink colour but different shape.. so to have this would be a dream come true!

this is another salter that i like.. pastel green.. so sweet

this is krups.. wish to have this as well..

PERSINWARE is currently on top of my list to buy!.. famous in Aussie.. to have this is like heaven!.. hehehehe



Another salter scale that i like..


and this red ones would be one of my ultimate dreams.. isn't these scales, awesome?
No comments:
Post a Comment