When life gives you a teacup, make tea..

Now, where would I start.. let me see.. its been awhile I think, I left this blog unattended.. welp, what can I say, my kids need me more that life in blogsville.. more over, there are some mishaps that need my attention.. my kids have been sick from one to another.. and only God knows how sad I am..

Welp, someone told me before, life is no fun without stress and problems and that is no life at all.. life need some obstacles, defect and some slacking just to make you realize that what ever problem(s) you have, you are not alone and God Al-Mighty is just next to you any time you need him..

and always be grateful with all the good things that other human being or God has given us.. as we can never get the same thing twice, perfectly!..

anyway, long story short, this time I would like to share this lovely teacup from lovely lady named Jewel.. and thank you so much Jewel for letting me have this lovely teacup!. The first time I saw this cup, I think was from Cindy's Show & Tell post, one of her posts early this year. Cindy get her cup from one of her co-workers and the cup really blown me away!.. I love the big floral on them..

Welp, guess I better stop babbling and lets the photos do the talking! Hope you enjoy the photos!










To Jewel, thank you so much for this lovely cup and the lil token. love the token a lot!..

and to the rest of the happy readers, have a good day/week!
Till then,
Adieu!


Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.