Hello happy people..
I got good stuff to share..
hehehehe..
do you remember back few posts ago
I shared my pink Pastella teacup from Royal Albert.
and how I wish I could find another set of this pastella
be it in different design/shape and colours..
welp, truth to be told,
my wish came true!!!...
right after I posted my Pink Countess Pastella teacup..
I saw a Malvern Pastella teacup at Jen's shop..
my oh my!!..
no words to describe how excited I was..
I straight away message her and the rest was history..
I used to shop at Jen's..
been buying some of her stuff since 2 years ago..
and seeing that once in a life time pastella in Green with pink footed cup
is totally awesome!..
so here are the photos of the cup!..
Hope you enjoy them!
I got good stuff to share..
hehehehe..
do you remember back few posts ago
I shared my pink Pastella teacup from Royal Albert.
and how I wish I could find another set of this pastella
be it in different design/shape and colours..
welp, truth to be told,
my wish came true!!!...
right after I posted my Pink Countess Pastella teacup..
I saw a Malvern Pastella teacup at Jen's shop..
my oh my!!..
no words to describe how excited I was..
I straight away message her and the rest was history..
I used to shop at Jen's..
been buying some of her stuff since 2 years ago..
and seeing that once in a life time pastella in Green with pink footed cup
is totally awesome!..
so here are the photos of the cup!..
Hope you enjoy them!
Now, should I make another wish?
teehee..
welp, I think why not..
who knows.. If I am lucky again!
teehee..
this time I wish I can find either Avon or Doris shape of cup in any colours!..
teehee..
wish me luck!
on the other note,
I do receive some notes about having difficult time to read my blog,
welp, seriously, I didn't close my blog (even tho' I was thinking of doing it!)..
just that there are times I have difficulties in signing in blogger
and got me frustrated at times
and hence I restricted my blog just to myself.
furthermore, at present, I have less time to update my blog and been very busy with office work, family life and my upcoming sister's wedding and also monitoring my home renovation.
the home renovation took longer time than I expected due to so many issues..
so that also make one of the reasons why my blog can't be read..
in fact when you read this blog,
I am away and this is scheduled post.
To Dawn, just to let you know I already prepared another box for you
and shall get it posted soon..
To those who text me,
welp, am sorry I took longer time to reply as I am away with no internet line..
welp, till then happy people..
until next post!
Adieu!
