I had such a slow Sunday..
Wanted to go out but would rather stay in
especially when the sky looks like it gonna rain any time soon..


so that's what I did, stay in ~ spend some quality time with my kids
watching TV, DVDs and end up playing PS2 with them..
teehee..


Boy, that was super cool! Playing PS2..
All the four of us were laughing our heart out
seeing how silly we were competing among each other..
and of course the kids won most of the games..
their territories, it seems!!.
teehee..


In between playing games and watching DVDs,
I whipped up some simple lunch..
fried noodles ~ their fave with lots of prawns/shrimps and squids


as for tea, we finished off yesterday's Sicilian Orange cake that I baked
with pot of tea..
delicious!


and talking about kids, school holidays gonna start in another two weeks
and am scratching my head to get them busy and
occupied with kids 7 - 11 years old activities.
Otherwise, they gonna bug me like nobody business.. teehee..

Any idea what sort of activities I should get them busy
for this coming 6 weeks long school holidays?
accckkk.. help!
teehee..


Welp, I better stop now, its my turn to play the PS2 game..

Hope you enjoy the photos I have here..
these photos were taken today, when I was arranging my knick knacks here and there..
I didn't have many additions to this well known 5 roses series among my local friends
except for one or two teacups and a jug/pitcher..

till next post!


Adieu!

xo
fitty

Happy Halloween!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.