Oh don't you just love these.. coz I do..

Hello Happy People.. hows your day so far? Hope all is great.. with sun shinning at your shore and Summer is still here.. As for me, I am still under the weather.. and I just had my tea.. now, trying to chill out on the love seat with a box of tissues and tonnes of books and mags to accompany me.. teehee..

And no worries, today am not sharing with you any of my food photos.. hehehehe.. yeah I know, some of you emailed me about my blog very soon shall turn into foodie blog instead of sharing beautiful china collection.. teehee..

Welp, today, am gonna share with you some photos from Ms. Rachel Ashwell's book.. which inspire me to start a small collection of these beautiful china and have yet to find the glasses..
Isn't this glass with hand painted roses looks pretty?
I love the friendship wording on it..
and make me thinking of some wonderful friends I got to know..

How about this cup above? Does it look pretty too? I don't know why after I read Rachel's ~ The Shabby Chic Home book, I got more hooked up on her collection.. I wish we have TARGET here at my side of the world coz I love her bedsheets, quilts, comforters and even her shower curtains look soo gorgeous! Flowers and ruffles.. ahhh sooo dreamy!..

and her vast collection of china in pastel colours with flowers on it.. oooohhh so pretty on a mismatched table setting..

So back to my post, I am sharing with you these lovely cups and they remind me so much of Rachel's collection.. I believe these coffee cups are from luster ware collection since they have these iridescent glow from the metallic glaze.. and the texture, the gold raise dots and flowers on the body of the cups are just lovely.. with some wordings on it.. just make them more special!..

I read somewhere, that coffee sets were the most famous luster ware ever made.. the tea sets came later.. but to bad, there are no stamps under the cups nor the saucers of mine.

anyhow, am so happy to able find these cups..
even more happier when the cups have these words on them..

A present

Think of me

Love the giver.
Isn't that so personal?!


but the best cup would be this pink coffee cup below with Made in Germany stamp underneath..

A present for myself..



ahhh heavenly pink!
I hope you enjoy my photos and thats about it for now..
till next write up!

Adieu!
xo
fitty

12 comments:

Nancy said...

I always just love seeing your collections. Happy Pink Saturday!

Gee said...

salam fitty,

you always have something different to show. unik dan cantik especially that pink teacup. thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend.

Gee said...

salam fitty,

you always have something different to show. teacup tu unik dan cantik. thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend.

~Yatt~ said...

salam kak azie..
do you think of me sis??..
*wink wink*..hehe..
love all your unique teacups in this n3..need to hunt for the teapot..baru meletopsss.. ;-)

Victorian1885 said...

Love the cups Fitty! Have a Happy PINK weekend!

Wanda

MomWaldsPlace said...

Charming, utterly charming!

Anonymous said...

My Bday is next Friday I must go out and get some pretties! 55yrs old ugh!
Happy Pink Saturday,thank you for your 'Pink Inspiration'.

Carolyn said...

I too enjoy seeing your pretty collections!

Carolyn

Vicki said...

Hello, Ms. Fitty,
It is always a pleasure to visit your lovely rose cottage!! I, too, love Rachel Ashwell and her shabby chic looks. Your cups are pretty as can be, and I especially love the sentiments on them. Have a happy week, sweet friend~ Love and hugs~ Vicki

D. Jean Quarles said...

Happy belated pink Saturday. Lovely pics.

Karen said...

Lovely cups! I've never seen these before. Amazing.
Thank you for the visit.
Take care.
Karen
Ladybug Creek

the cape on the corner said...

gorgeous present to yourself. good for you!

thanks so much for stopping by the cape on the corner, and for your kind words on the vinyl for my kitty!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.