At the corner of my home..

I've been reading these books and magazines.

They are my fave for now and
I've been reading them from page to page..

and no words can describe how delighted I am seeing all
the beautiful photos and
reading interesting articles from the mags.

so here I am sharing with you some of my fave pages..



From Romantic Homes Magazine
May 2010 issue

I have my friend Elyse featured in here..

She is sweet person and reading her blog is always fun
and very talented person I ever know..

her handmade boxes are my fave!

Do come & visit her..
am pretty sure you gonna like her a lot!

next fave page in the same mag is this article
about personalized tea party..

just look at all the teacups featured in here..
aren't they beautiful or what?!

I spied Shelly tea cups..
Chintz teapot, cups and sugar bowl..
all my fave kindda china!


and I also love this hand painted dresser.
to die for!

Next magazine is the latest issue of Romantic Country
my all time fave magazine..
As always Fifi includes all beautiful vintagey pretties that I like,
for example this doorstoper..

They came in various shapes, sizes, colours and design..
and floral kindda stoper always my fave and top of my wish list..

another fave is vintage teapots..
I love teapots..
who doesn't right?

A girl can't have too many teapots, can she?
lol..
look at the pretty maiden here..
she is lovely..

and so is the tapestry bags..

welp, I love the bedroom.
look so comfy..
this is H E A V E N...

and dear happy people, thats about it..
if you haven't pick up any of these mags
just go to the nearest bookstore and grab one..

I do know my fave Kinokuniya bookstore in KLCC
has few copies of these mags..

so don't wait, hurry up!

till next post!
Adieu!
xo
fitty

8 comments:

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Romantic Country magazine is my favorite too; I'm never disappointed with the beautiful homes it showcases! thanks so much for sharing these wonderful magazines with us :)

Blondie's Journal said...

These are my favorite magazines. And I love Rachel Ashwell's new book. great post, Fitty!

xoxo
Jane

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Thanks for the sneak peek into those great magazines! Reading your blog is like a lovely magazine spread in itself. By the way, I love that hand-painted dresser as well. I'll arm-wrestle you for it! :)

stefanie said...

Oh, I love those magazines tooo!!! you get way to many ideas thou, and there never is enough time or rooms..lol

Unknown said...

Love these mags ... TY for the early viewing.

Happy Easter!
TTFN ~ Marydon

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: Thanks for sharing all those fun magazines. There are a few I have not picked up. Have a great Easter. Blessings, Martha

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

I love all these magazines and pour through them constantly. Great post... hugs ~lynne~

DreamgirlLisa said...

I love browsing magazines and books for ideas/inspiration. I recently bought the Rachel Ashwell book, I am always so inspired by her style.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.