Tea treats..

After like days with busy & tight schedules,
Fitty has become a dull girl..

She miss playing house.
especially with all her vintagey pretties..

so, over the weekend,
before she hit the sack,

she took out few of her vintagey pretties
and set a table for tea

so dear happy people..
come over she said,
she had tabled out a lovely treat for you..

this time, she took out her Meakin green & white teacups

and mix and match it with this
rosey side plate
she bought for a song from a flea market

she loves mix and match her china
for colourful old fashion English tea treats..


a silver spoon add charm to any table setting..

especially the one with lovely engraves on it..

a close up of this rosy plate..

then she added a tall depression glass vase
on the table..

she loves the shape and
the cutting of the vase..
it is quite a heavy vase actually..

anyway she said,
no table is complete without a nice
vase of roses to complete the theme!

ain't she right?

:-D


so girls, before she forgets, do come and visit
Rhondi, Cielo, Terri and Sandra
for more wonderful memes..

till next post!

another take 5

and adieu!

xo

fitty






21 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

So pretty, Fitty! Love that tea pot and the sweet green and white teacup. Would love to have you stop by for tea tomorrow! Hope you have yourself a lovely Easter week celebration.

Blessings,
Sandi

Gee said...

salam fitty,

so cantik dan sweet sekali. akak masih tak leh nak wat posting lagi. masih bz ngan keje for our research university's audit schedule next monday. entahlah...penat saje nya.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Fitty,
I will happily add your link to my post. Thank you for joining me for Tea Time Tuesday and have a beautiful Easter!

Blessings,
Sandi

Lou said...

What a gorgeous post! Love your pretty green tea cup and all those floral! Beautiful!
Lou xx

Wanda Lee said...

Dearest Fitty,

This is just so heavenly and truly delightful my dear! My oh my, I am enjoying your oh so pretty teacups in those delicious shades of green with hints of other colors, white and pinks!..,And those roses; lovely!

It just makes me happy and also makes me smile just to look at them and 'drink in' all of the lovely details!..,

Do pop by and also visit me for my little, 24th, 'Tuesday Tea For Two', weekly blog tea party my dear.

Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee @ The Plumed Pen

Beth said...

Absolutely gorgeous post! I love your china, your silver spoon, your roses. The green and white teacup is precious. Beautiful setting, Fitty!

Victoria said...

Beautifully inspiring post..gorgeous photos..love them all! and yes that silver engraved spoon adds such charm!
Kiki~

Rhondi said...

Hi Fitty
Thank you for bringing such beauty to the tea party. I love the pink and green, It's my favorite color combo next to blue and white!
Hugs, Rhondi

bj said...

O, Fitty, this is a beautiful tea pot and cups. I love your beautiful tea table. Thanks for inviting me.
xo bj

Terri said...

So pretty Fitty!
Your table setting is very romantic, and your tea cup is lovely! The colors are just fabulous!
I have enjoyed visiting your blog.
Hugs,
Terri

Flutterby Patch said...

Ah! Sigh! ...where would we girls be without our china roses? Thank goodness they are to be found in many places. Happy Easter, Eli

Beansieleigh said...

Well... I went with pansies, myself, today; but yes, roses are most always a perfect touch!.. I LOVED your green china mixed with the rosy china pieces! It all tied together beautifully! I enjoyed my visit here today! ~tina

Bab's Kitchen said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful china.

Anonymous said...

Your presentation of your teacup, plates, roses and setting are just georgeous! I love those colors, too! So Spring-like! Thanks for sharing!!

Theresa said...

So pretty, the vintage roses in the cup, all the pretty tea cups.Is the vase green depression glass? It is so pretty. What a lovely table setting~ Theresa

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Oh fitty, everything looks som pretty! I just love that Meakin teacup and saucer! The color is so soft and beautiful!

Have a wonderful day!

Carrie said...

What a lovely post, Fitty...the floral motif is beautifully carried out in the china, crystal, silver, etc.
Happy Easter,
Carrie - Oak Rise Cottage

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Fitty,
Such a pretty table!! I just love the beautiful colors! The greens and pinks are just gorgeous!! It was wonderful having Tea with you!
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hi Fitty! Your china is so pretty! I love love love the pinks! You have a great collection, have a Happy Easter! Marcia

Lady Katherine said...

I so glad you came for Tea today for Tea Time Tuesday! I am in love with your lovely rose plate, Oh the green and white teacup! So lovely with the silver spoon! All the lovely roses in shades of pink! A lovely Tea! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely Tea with me! I enjoyed my visit so much. You have such a lovely blog!
The mismatch is so charming! Just love it!

Shabby Anne said...

Fitty worked it...go girl xx

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.