Roses is my middle name..

hehehehe
Its been a week I have not written anything..
reason being I don't have much to write and
at the same time I am busy at home & work..
(who doesn't right? *wink*wink*)

but since I received some emails asking me for updates,
so here I am sharing some old photos I have in my folder..

all these are my small pieces of American Beauty,
One of the Royal Albert all time fave flowers

I remember my first purchase of American Beauty
was back 7 years ago from eBay
a set of 3 saucers of American Beauty
all the way from Canada..

then I added a trio set of American Beauty
from Lucy in UK

then I found a creamer from Denise in Canada..
(thanks Denise! I really love it!)

and Denise's creamer came with a beautiful square bowl
or more like a nut dish or pin dish

I never had a square dish like this..
and the roses are similar to the American beauty creamer..
fluffy roses.. my fave..

BTW the square dish was made by Royal Standard, England..

and on top of that, Denise was sweet enuff to give
me this
vintage hankie with cross stitched
roses on it..

Denise, thank you so much and I really love it!

so happy people, till next post,

don't forget to visit Cindy for her Friday Show & Tell!


Have a good weekend!
Adieu
xo
fitty

11 comments:

azah said...

salam fitty...kat mata akak ni pun memang nampak roses je..cantiknya semua collection fitty tu..uwaaa..sia pun mau jugak begituu..

Gee said...

salam fitty,

another collection which i too admired and adored. sweet saja warna dan bunganye. setakat ni ukt ra akak hanya collect trio set sahaja.

Anonymous said...

I have the same tea cup and saucer and then another sandwich plate in that gorgeous pink rose...

how delicious is that creamer? I'm wonderfully jealous of your stunning collection! lol

have a great weekend..
ciao and thanks for sharing that beautiful eye candy!

Hootin Anni said...

Love the square saucers...so very unique.

My Show n Tell "Is HERE".



Happy Valentine's Day Weekend!

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

ONE BLOG LEADS TO ANOTHER...AND ANOTHER...life is wonderful !

I believe you might enjoy visitng my blog then...Rose
( VictorianRose) invites you to come and stay a while...be sure to look back at my older posts...LOTS and LOTS of Rose things there.

Rose
http://delightfulclutter.blogspot.com/

Chempaqa said...

salam kak..
wahhhhhhhh..nie deman AB dah melanda nieh...tapi bunga AB nieh..mmg one of my favouritelah...mmg vintage...love it so muchhhh...

GwendolynKay said...

All your roses are beautiful and charming!
Blessings!
Gwen

Susan said...

Oh my!! I am absolutely drooling over the pink roses on your china!! I love Rosess.............did I say I love Roses!!

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

You are the queen of roses darlin....

Love when you share your beautiful collections with us!

XXOO
Dolly

Ms. Bake-it said...

Love all your roses! Love the square saucers. Thank you for sharing your collection with us!

~Tracy

Unknown said...

Fitty,
Has your package arrived???? I sure hope so or it might be gone for good! LOL Let me know, OK?

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.