My faithful companion..

by the time you read this
I am no where near a lappie nor a notebook

and all I have is these magazines
which have been my faithful companion
all the way down to my parents vacation home
down south..

Have you got this Romantic Homes magazine?

well if you don't have it, do try and get one..

Just look at the cover,
that is one pretty vintage Valentine's card I ever see!

I love this vintage pretties on display!

and look at the cookies! sooo yummylicious!

and of course, the best part of the Magazine
is knowing Cindy's is being featured in the mag!
Totally Awesome!

Next of course another fave magazine of mine,
Romantic Country who's Editor
is non other than my fave Fifi O'Neill

I really love this bedroom,
so vintagey comfy!
my kindda room!

If you have time,
do browse Fifi's blog
you will be amazed
at all her photos in there!

So girls, till next post

Happy Valentine's Day!
Have a good weekend!


Adieu!
xo
fitty

1 comment:

Chempaqa said...

salam kak..have a safe & nice journey kak..:-)

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.