This would be a finale on my mom's china
that she keeps at both her house here
in the city and down south
our vacation home..

this retro teaset,
was a gift to my late grandfather from my dad side..

I think I've shared with you before this Meakin sunshine set,
a complete set for six pax with tureen included..

I really love the tureen!..

while this photo below,
4 single rose teacups with lid, a gift from mom's helper

the floral teapot was a gift from my SIL to mumsie dearie

assorted plates from my late grandparents
and great grandparents
and saucers from moi.. :-)

a variety of vintage teapots

and last but not least her fave bell collections!
Hope you enjoy the tour and see you girls again in next post!
Adieu
xo
fitty
3 comments:
salam fitty,
I enjoyed the tour. tks so much. cawan single rose with lid amat menawan hati akak. alang kah gembira nya hati ini kalau cawan itu akak yang punye....hehehe..
cantik2 collection emak fitty. patut lah anak nye juga ade koleksi yang juga menarik. ke mana tumpahnya kuah kalau tidak ke nasi..kan..
OMG, I can't believe all that beautiful china! Amazing! Cindy
The retro set is great!
Post a Comment