I finally got home..

after like a week here & there..
I finally got home..
I really miss my home..

so while waiting for my sweet bun to rise in the kitchen,
I made this heart wreath..
I bought the Styrofoam heart recently
and wrapped it with ribbons..
and used millinery flower
that I got from Andrea long time ago..

the soft velvety flower just lovely on the wreath
but I think the wreath need
a lil more flowers..
more frou frou
and touch up..
what do you think?

once the wreath done,
I play house here & there..
around my living room..

I really love these frames above and below
look so shabby me!
hehehe

and these last four photos are my fave..


apart from roses, I love hydrangea..
I have few pots of blue ones
I wish I can plant
some pink ones
but, so far, I am not that lucky!
lol


so girls, I got to go..
kitchen calls!
hehehe
my bread is ready to be baked!

Hope your weekend is great!

till next post!
Adieu
xo
fitty

2 comments:

Gee said...

salam fitty,

welcome back and what did you bring back with you? any roses stuff? antar lah kat akak sepiring bun tu untuk minum petang. hehehe...

Nannie said...

hai kak fiity ,

Thanks ya akak sudi join giveaway yg saya buat tu . Hehehe saya baru baca n3 yg akak buat ttg giveaway saya tu n part paling best ttg Follower tu hehee. Betul ke ada suara sumbang sumbing mereka yg kureng setuju dgn syarat2 giveaway hehehe. Sebenarnya saya ni x de pengalaman cara2 nk buat giveaway ni so saya buat rujukan ttg giveaway dari banyak blog n semuanya ada letak syarat jadi follower so saya ikut je la hehe .
Pada saya senang je actually giveaway ni hanya untuk suka2 je n pada saya kalau siapa yg kureng suka gan syarat tu x perlu la join sebab tiada paksa pun , betul tak kak hehehe . Btw saya akan follow sesiapa yg dh follow saya , pada saya la ini salah satu cara saya bagi sokongan pada blog kawan2 hehehe . Jadi follower ni is a small matter for me hanay tanda sokongan pada blog kawan tu je..

ok kak thanks again nanti kita tunggu n lihat siapa yg kena/dpt hadiah dari saya hehe

bye-bye

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.