Hello Girls, its almost a week already.. and what did I do for the last 7 days? *sheeeshhh*.. hehehehe gosh.. time do fly by very fast, don't they?..
summarized it.. the first week of January, I've been busy with kids, schools and office work.. which made me, one very tired mom.. and I'm also not feeling great lately.. my left heel is so much in pain that I have a hard time walking.. limping a bit..
I was told that was one of the signs of getting rheumatoid.. *which God forbid* I don't want it.. but rheumatoid, arthritis, bone cancers are just few inheritance sickness that runs in our family.. oh dear God, I do pray that the pain would go away fast..
the Doctor advised me, to have a proper meal, drink lots of milk, eat lots of calsiums food, take a break and breath!.. hehehehe and talking about take a break, I did take a time break and play house.. hehehehe..
No worry girls, I didn't carry heavy & bulky pretties.. I just played with my knick knacks at my bedside table.. you know too much rest makes Fitty a dull girl! :P hehehehe
and this is how it looks now.. which I really love it.. I got most of my fave pretties next to me..
summarized it.. the first week of January, I've been busy with kids, schools and office work.. which made me, one very tired mom.. and I'm also not feeling great lately.. my left heel is so much in pain that I have a hard time walking.. limping a bit..
I was told that was one of the signs of getting rheumatoid.. *which God forbid* I don't want it.. but rheumatoid, arthritis, bone cancers are just few inheritance sickness that runs in our family.. oh dear God, I do pray that the pain would go away fast..
the Doctor advised me, to have a proper meal, drink lots of milk, eat lots of calsiums food, take a break and breath!.. hehehehe and talking about take a break, I did take a time break and play house.. hehehehe..
No worry girls, I didn't carry heavy & bulky pretties.. I just played with my knick knacks at my bedside table.. you know too much rest makes Fitty a dull girl! :P hehehehe
and this is how it looks now.. which I really love it.. I got most of my fave pretties next to me..
stands on a face powder box and
trinket box with ceramic rose brooches..
I love the old barn wood repro picture frame I got for a song..
I insert Gail McCormack printed card, she gave me the card back months ago..
I love Gail's painting.. awesomely beautiful!
it was made in Japan and
has this small ceramic pink roses emblem
at the center of the cover.. that melt my heart..

6 comments:
salam kak azie..
im really sorry to hear that..get enuf rest & take care of yourself..hopefully soon you will be in the pink of condition as pinky as your home sweet home..
xoxo~yatt
Love love LOVE all your pretties. That little Jam Pot is simply the sweetest thing!
Don't you just LOVE PINK????? Yes! Yes! YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!
xoRebecca
salam fitty,
i always love to visit u, to see all yr pretties. btw, take care of yr health and get well soon.
Love everything, of course, but your heel pain really caught my attention.
I thought I had arthritis in my feet also, but then discovered it was actually Plantar fasciitis, which many people get and it often goes undiagnosed.
This is an irritation of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot. The most common complaint is pain in the bottom of the heel. It is usually worst in the morning.
If this sounds like what you are experiencing, I suggest googling Plantar fasciitis. You can also email me from the link on my blog if you want to know more of what I did. It is a painful condition, but its better than having arthritis! Whatever you do, I hope you feel better soon!
salam fitty...
akk pernah mengalami apa yg fitty alami but then discovered it was actually Plantar fasciitis ini pijam dari ayat rhonda..alhamdulillah sekarang dah ok sesekali tu ada sakit juga semuga fitty segera sembuh..
btw saygnya rak tu akk dah lama spray..kalau tak akk blh juga spray wrna ikut cdgan fitty
You have such a gorgeous collection!
Love the silver filigree metal jewelry box!
~Angela harris
Post a Comment