I know this is early.. but do come and Celebrate..

The time has come for all of us to celebrate.. and today, I decided to join 3 parties at one go.. the first hostess is Suzanne for her Vintage Thingies Thursday, the last one for this year.. next is Cindy's 2009 A year in review party and last but not least, Beverly for and her famous Pink Saturday, the first one for 2010!.. hehehehe.. aint it all great?!

Looking back, year 2009 has given me lots of happy and sad memories and I do hope this new year 201o would give us all good health, great life and prosperity.. and less hectic life for me..

So back to the parties, here am sharing with some of my vintagey pretties that I love, and mostly they are in pink or has a lil bit pink on them.. and most of the photos were taken this year 2009.. bare in mind that all these pretties don't come at one time! it took lots of passion, patience, moolah which I have none, hence the 2nd hand pretties, hand me down ones and lots of chips & cracks pretties to come home with me..

Anyway, gotta warn you girls early, hehehehe this gonna be a long post with lots of pictures and you can click each photos to enlarge it.. soooo lets spark the sparkles and partayyyyyyyyyy... hehehehe

my posies..


twin roses collection



vanity collection





fave tureens

white collection


phew.. what a year! and this was fun, don't you think?!. I enjoyed looking back over the pictures.. and never thought that I have accumulated this much junk/pretties! hehehehe..

So girls, I hope you enjoy the parties.. I also would like to say thank you to all you girls and guys too, for making me laugh, cry, squeallllllll.. gasp, inspired and smile with all your wonderful stories here in blogsville.. and thank you too for being part of my life this past years.. here, I wish ~ may our friendship last long in blogsville and real world!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
AND MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS!
GOD BLESS!




Adieu!
xoxoxo
fitty

52 comments:

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Everything is so beautiful - thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Your blog is beautiful! I love all your gorgeous dishes and I want to break every one of them and turn them into beautiful mosaics!! Isn't that SHOCKING??? Better not invite me over...Happy New Year!!--Cheryl

Gee said...

salam fitty,

OMG, i love them so much. thanks for sharing. i guessed i will surf it again and again and i will never get bored. its gorgeous.

btw, happy new year and may this coming new year bring more joy to u and yr family.

Anonymous said...

I just visited your February 10, 2009 post (about your mini chest of drawers) and it appears that being in your craft area would be like being wrapped in a cuddly pastel crazy quilt. What a fabulous effect!
Best wishes for the new year. Lynne

marian said...

oh what delightful eye candy..i especially love your vanity bits & bobs..but it's all ssoo gorgeous & colourful! Happy New Year, Fitty! cheers, Marian x

Evelyn Yvonne Theriault said...

Some day you should do a video so we can see where everything is kept!
Evelyn in Montreal

azlina said...

SALAM FITTY...
SELAMAT TAHUN BARI 2010..SEMEUGA BEROLEH LEBIH KEBERKATAN DI TAHUN BARUINI JOM JOIN GIVE AWAY TAHUN BARU DI BLOG AKK

Coloradolady said...

What beautiful dishes, and how fun to see everything you love and shared throughout the year all in one post...I love that Girl!! I hope 2010 is a great year for you my friend...happy dish hunting!

Jane said...

You have a beautiful collection of Everything!
I love your mosaics too.
Jane

CC said...

All your dishes are so beautiful, and I love their sweet roses. Happy VTT..and have a wonderful and Happy New Year..may it be filled with all things wonderful..

Jocelyn said...

Oh my goodness, your tea pots and tea cups are so beautiful! What a collection! Everything is beautiful. Thanks for sharing :-)

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Diann said...

Wow! what an amazing collection!

Have a Wonderful new year!!

Barbara Jean said...

Beautiful mosaics!!

I'm still trying to learn how to do hem.

blessings in 2010

barbara jean

Linda K. said...

What a gorgeous collection of china roses! All of your mosaic photos are stunning. What fun it is to look over each one and admire. Just beautiful.

Linda
Robin's Egg Blues

Unknown said...

I need to figure out how to do a Mosaic! Yours are beautiful! How fun! Isn't this fun to see everyone's best in one post!?

Happy New Years!
~Liz

Mat Gebu said...

salam kak fitty... selamat tahun baru 2010.....

P. said...

Beautiful things.
Alfazema

Unknown said...

Oh wow thats all so beautiful and you presented everything so....wow! What an exquisite post.

Happy Vtt!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

My goodness girl...you have some wonderful eye candy! Absolutely stunning! Happy New Year!

Monica said...

Looove your collections! All those pretties look amazing grouped together!
Thanks for stopping by and for your nice comment. Happy New Year too!
Monica.

Miss Gracie's House said...

Oh such pretties!
Happy New Year!
Rene'

Kim, USA said...

Wow that is so beautiful...thanks for sharing this to us. Happy New Year!

VTT~Old Yoke

Cindy said...

What beautiful collections you have! Isn't it amazing how you can build it up a little at a time? That is exactly what I have done! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

My were you ever busy collecting this year!!! Such beautiful things you found!

Praying your 2010 will find many more roses!

blessings
mary

lisa said...

Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful collections. I'm going to have to go back and take another peek!

Happy New Year!

Betty said...

Happy New Year Fitty!! I'm looking forward to see what else you collect in 2010~

Anonymous said...

You have a lot of beautiful collections.
Happy New Year to you and your family and friends!

Carolyn said...

Wow! You have so many pretty dishes.

Happy new Year,
Carolyn

Roslyn said...

OMG what can I say, you did it again, Fitty blew me away with your roses. Happy New Year

Unknown said...

What a plethora of loveliness! Happy New Year!

Pink Princess said...

Oh My Gosh...Oh MY Goodness.....LOVE LOVE all your roses and all the intems! I am going to become a follower lol. LOVE roses and ofcourse the color PINK.

Hugs from Marian and have a happy new year

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Fitty, WOW, what wonderful eye candy each picture is! I could not get enough of it all. Just dropped by to wish you and yours a very Happy New Year 2010, and many good things to come your way. Debby

Barbara said...

Dear Fitty, I am having a pink spell...so many beautiful pink and flowery things. Happy New Year to you, dear friend.

Barbara

Elaine said...

I love the soft colors of your collections. I love soup tureens too!

Best Wishes for the New Year.

Carol said...

Wow!!! You have so many gorgeous things! The teapots are my favorite!

Cathy said...

Oh all of that beautiful, beautiful china! Perfect for tea parties! Happy New Year!

Cathy ♥

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

you have a beautiful blog...Wow...can it really be 2010....So glad I found your blog and look forward to many reads in 2010..Happy New Year..

Mandi said...

Your photo mosaics are spectacular! Real eye candy. Beautiful colors and pieces..wonderful collections.

Happy New Year!
Mandi

Abramyan Avenue said...

Wonderful photos! I love them... and your blog is beautiful as well! I am so glad you stopped by my blog and left a nice comment because I have had some questions about homeschooling and havent really met anyone who has done it for some amount of time. Most in my meet-up are newbies like me. I hope you don't mind if I ask a few questions from time to time. I hope 2010 is a wonderful and successful year for you! Please come back my blog anytime! -April

Abramyan Avenue said...

Your photos are all so beautiful! It was hard for me to choose my favorite but I think it would have to be the vanity collection. Those pictures are just so whimsical and pretty. I love them! I could see any of your photos being a beautiful blog header photo! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Come back anytime. I KNOW I will be stalking your blog! Happy New Year! -April

Ginger said...

What beautiful PINKS you showed us. Love it!!!!

Happy new year,
Ginger

Connie said...

Beautiful, sweet chick. You always amaze me with your pretties!
xoxo,
Connie

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Happy New Year and Happy Everything, dear Fitty. I wish you a year of blessings, joy, love and smiles.

You are the queen of pink roses. They are all beautiful.

Unknown said...

G'day ~ WOW! You have plenty of pink & they are breathtakingly gorgeous!

May 2010 bring you great happiness & joys!
TTFN ~ Marydon

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Oh Fitty Darlin....
I am in awe!
Everything is sooooooo beautiful!

Happy Pink Saturday dear friend!

Hugz,
Dolly

Tricia said...

Wow - what a lot of pretties. Each set is so beautiful. I know that they represent a lot of enjoyment for 2009. May you have a blessed 2010.

Happy Pink Saturday.
Tricia

Shirl said...

Hello, Happy Pink Saturday! Thank you so much for stopping by. Love your post this week. You have so many beautiful dishes!
Have a great week!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Fitty,
I absolutely love your post today.
All your pretties would sure make a girlie girl like me, totally happy.
Thanks for your sweet comments on my Silver Sunday post.

~~hugs~~ Sissie

Anonymous said...

Wow, just wow! Ok, I can think of some more to say...your Twin Roses collection knocks my socks off. And i especially love your vintage talc tins. I collect them also. I really enjoyed looking at your mosaics - so many pretties!
Happy Pink Saturday~

Rosy Inspiration said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty, Happy New Year!
Your pretties are wonderful!! What a gorgeous collection you have. I love your mosaic pic to share them.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words. I hope 2010 is all you hope for and your dreams come true.
Your friend,
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Joy Jones said...

Hi Fitty! I love all your roses!
I wanted to come by and say a big THANK YOU for the sweet comment you left about my blog being published in Romantic Homes. It really is a thrill, but it’s also a thrill to connect with such kind bloggers like you. Thanks again and best wishes for a wonderful 2010! ~ xo Joy

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.