salam fitty...banyaknya..berdebuk2 rasa jantung menenguk koleksi fitty ni...keep collecting..
Lovely, lovely dishes! I always enjoy looking at all of your pretty roses!Happy VTT!Carol
salam fitty...pertamanya akk nk ucpkan trmksh fitty sdi sgh ke blog akk n tglkan commt..byk koleksi fitty yea tapi akk suka tgk roses yg kecil2 tu...btw....kalau 1 set bun kt ssf rm 20 lbh..berapa ketoi dpt fitty tuk 1 set tu..yg akk beli ni 4 ketul dlm rm 20..bks kacanya baru rm 9 rgt shj..
Very pretty but the one with the yellow border is best of all!
Lovely dishes!
Oh, Fitty, these dishes are so pretty and make my heart smile...nothing finer than a pink rose on a dish...or two!!! Have a great VTT!
So pretty and delicate!
Beautiful!My dd loves roses I'll have to show her.Kathy
Hello Fitty, your roses are unspeakably beautiful. I truly love that pattern.Hugs...Jeanne.
What a lovely collection. Love all the roses.Jocelynhttp://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/
Who needs words with such pretty pictures. Love the dishes! :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
salam fitty...banyaknya..berdebuk2 rasa jantung menenguk koleksi fitty ni...keep collecting..
Lovely, lovely dishes! I always enjoy looking at all of your pretty roses!
Happy VTT!
Carol
salam fitty...
pertamanya akk nk ucpkan trmksh fitty sdi sgh ke blog akk n tglkan commt..
byk koleksi fitty yea tapi akk suka tgk roses yg kecil2 tu...
btw....kalau 1 set bun kt ssf rm 20 lbh..berapa ketoi dpt fitty tuk 1 set tu..yg akk beli ni 4 ketul dlm rm 20..bks kacanya baru rm 9 rgt shj..
Very pretty but the one with the yellow border is best of all!
Lovely dishes!
Oh, Fitty, these dishes are so pretty and make my heart smile...nothing finer than a pink rose on a dish...or two!!! Have a great VTT!
So pretty and delicate!
Beautiful!
My dd loves roses I'll have to show her.
Kathy
Hello Fitty, your roses are unspeakably beautiful. I truly love that pattern.
Hugs...Jeanne.
What a lovely collection. Love all the roses.
Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/
Who needs words with such pretty pictures. Love the dishes! :)
Post a Comment