Life is full of surprises

and the surprises came in a box all the way from California last week when Mr Postman left me a note to pick up a box at the post office. I was wondering whose box or what could it be in this box coz it's been awhile I didn't buy anything abroad... so off I went and brought home this box..

Once the box was in my hand, I checked the sender's name which was so familiar but can't recall who it was.. Oh dear God, please tell me who this Geri is..

Then it hit me that I should check my email boxes.. who knows I might find the answers.. and Boy! I did! I remember her.. Geri is a nice lovely lady whom I met in eBay, one year ago and bought one of her bone china roses.. long story short, the roses that I got from her , back in August last year, broke on the way to my shore...

so in return she sent me these two lovely posies..

Squealllll girls.. Aren't these posies pretty?
all in my fave colours, flowers and size..

Oh Geri.. I never thought you would remember.. and our last conversation was like a year ago in October.. Boy, I hope by now you are feeling well and fully recover from the sickness you've been tru'.. I also found out that you're no longer selling your pretty items in eBay.. *sigh*

So Geri, if you read this post, I thank you so much for these lovely gifts..
I didn't expect to get two of them.. and you are such a doll!..



So girls, here are another two more of my bone china posies that I shall keep and cherish forever.. and boy I am so grateful to be surrounded by so many lovely girls like all of you.. have a good weekend everyone and chill out!

p/s : don't forget to visit Cindy's for more Friday Show & Tell pretties!

Adieu
xo
fitty

15 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Wow....a tragic story turns to thrills of the day! They're so pretty!!!!!

Mine is up. Just Dollar Store Finds for the Holidays this week. Click Here

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

You must be a really sweet person to have someone be so kind and generous to you. What a nice gift.
Sometimes people will amaze you with their kindness.
Those little posies are so beautiful.

The Old Parsonage said...

Oh Fitty

What a sweet and generous thing for her to do! They are lovely!

Enjoy!
Leann

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Those are so pretty - thanks for sharing. Sorry the others got broken.

Rita said...

hi Fitty,
have been quite lazy as of lately, neglecting my own blog and visiting my fave ones not as often as I would have wanted to.
Well it looks like I'm visiting yours in a very lucky moment. those bone chine posies are so amazingg. Lucky and very special girl are you and soooooooo sweet of Geri to send you such a gift.
have e nice weekend1
Rita

Ana said...

Hi Fitty,
So sweet of Geri. How very pretty your posies are. I see from your header that you have collected quite a few of these flowers....beautiful collection by the way. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend.

Smiles,
♥Ana~A Petite Cottage

podso said...

What a treasure. I remember my grandmother having these, and I think my mother has one of them now. How nice she remembered!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

So, so pretty and such a thoughtful lady! A sweet post for Show and Tell! Thanks for sharing!
Kindly, ldh

Lora @ my blessed life said...

What a lovely gift!

kimberly said...

These are lovely, what a wonderful surprise! LUCKY!!! The posies look fantastic on your shelf with your pretty teapot.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it feel good when you realize just how kind and thoughtful others really are? Those are to die for! They're so gorgeous.

Juniper Hill Antiques said...

Don't you just love honest loving people! My faith in humanity is renewed when I hear this type of story.....It makes me strive to also make someone happy unexpectedly. Your posies are gorgeous, you will remember this kind lady forever!

Betty said...

What a wonderful surprise Fitty!

Shirl said...

Hi Fitty, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by. How pretty your pink post is.

Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Miss Rhea said...

Wow, Lucky You !! They are Gorgeous Fitty !! And they are perfect in your pretty home and with the others you have :) Hugs :)

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.