Its been few days already I didn't come here and update my blog.. and no worries.. I am doing great.. just that I've been busy taking care my youngest brother who just had emergency appendix surgery on Monday night.
Life is not easy when your parents are so far away and you got to keep ringing everyone in the family to update the status every minute..
And there were lots of commotions too, during that trial time.. but thank God Al-Mighty that all went well smoothly..
Instead of waiting for hours at the General Hospital (GH) waiting for the surgery to be done, I made a long distance call to my mom and told her that's it, I can't wait any longer coz I can't stand looking at my brother tossing, turning left and right and screaming in pain and the doctor said there was a long que that night.. there were like four elderly men waiting their turn for the surgery and I don't feel like cutting the line..
So told mom, I took full responsibility on my brother and moved him to a private hospital on our own accord. Am so glad that my SIL was there to help me with the transfer.. and once arrived at the private hospital, in about one hour or so, our brother was pushed to operation theater.
and the surgery took another one hour more or so.. it was a simple task and by the next day, my brother was up & about..
sooo that was what happening in Fitty's household.. hence the silent of the blog.. till next update girls, hope you enjoy some white flowers blooming in my garden few weeks ago.. and some are still blooming and the smell of some of the flowers just heaven!
Adieu!
xo
fitty

2 comments:
salam kak fitty....sejuk mata tengok bunga2 di taman akak...Moga adik akak cepat sembuh yeaa....
salam CMG.. thanks for the doa.. and also the compliments.. bunga2 saya biasa2 je.. bunga org kampung lah katakan.. hehehehe
Post a Comment