Yippee in less that 2 days..

Am off for a long almost 2 weeks holiday.. I'll be going back to my home town down south with family members to celebrate Eid' Fitr'.


Apart from the Eid' Fitr' celebration, my Aussie cousin is getting married few days after the celebration.. There would be two wedding receptions that I don't wanna miss.. and really look forward for both events as this is the time I can meet all our relatives far and near, enjoying good food and companion!..

So to all my relatives and friends who celebrating Eid Fitr', I take this opportunity to wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.. Ampun Maaf di pinta, halal kan segala makan & minum. Drive safe and Take care..


To the rest of my friends.. don't miss me much.. I shall be back.. I try to post some updates here.. but I am definitely sure, I shall be one pooped Mama.. being a full time working mother with three kids under 10 years old and maid less has given me less ME TIME! I love the long holiday but I hate the laundry and the unpacking that I got to do after that.. hehehehe..

so till then girls!
Have a great day!
Take care!
Adieu




xoxo
fitty

13 comments:

xinex said...

Have a good time, Fitty! I hope you will post travel pics on Sightseeing Saturday when you get back...Christine

Mat Gebu said...

Selamat hari raya adidil fitri maaf zahir dan batin...

~Yatt~ said...

salam kak azie..
selamat menyambut aidilfitri..mohon ampun & maaf jika ada salah & silap samada sengaja atau tak disengajakan..got ur msg tadi..tapi arini tak on ym..letih le kak..hehe..
newayy..safe journey & jangan lupa snap pics byk2 masa raya nanti..hehe..

Connie said...

Happy Holy Days, sugar. All those little munchkins are adorable!
xoxo,
Connie

Salmi said...

Salam Azie, selamat hari raya dan maaf zahir batin. Have a safe journey.

Gee said...

Salam Fitty,

Selamat Hari Raya dan Maaf Zahir Batin. Have a safe journey.

Vicky said...

Selamat hari raya to u fitty and your love ones and friends, have a wonderful trip and enjoy your hols!

Be Dazzled Collection said...

Kak Fitty,
Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin. Safe journey kay..

Elyse said...

enjoy and safe travels!

xo
elyse

Shirl said...

Hi Fitty, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. How cute your post is this week. Enjoy your vacation and especially those two weddings!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

maria cecilia said...

Hello, my firt time in your blog... just want to say that I love all your china collection, you have so many and all of them are really beautiful to me.
Have a wonderful holiday time
MarĂ­a Cecilia, from Chile, southamerica.

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Wishing you a wonderful time with loved ones! Take lots of pictures to share!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Life's better in Pink said...

Selamat Hari Raya fitty..maaf zahir batin..

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.