I am early for my show & tell pink day coz by the time you read this, I am no where near the notebook.. my maid just went back to her home country and I am Maid Less and it means.. I have tonnes of chores to do and accompany by my best buddy ~ Ms. Coughing! I've been coughing all day long!! My cough love me so much and happy to stay with me.. *sigh* for god knows how long.. and I don't think my throat could take it any longer.. I've tried so many meds and tips from friends and family...but no luck..

anyway.. just wanna share with you some of pinky pretties here.. first I would like to say thank you to Gail for sending me this wonderful pink tea cup print.. I adore her artwork and her creativeness.. she is one talented lady..
previously I got another of her pink tea cup series.. and now I am so happy to say that
I have two of her series.. just wonderful!
If I am lucky, I might get one or two of her original painting..
next thing that I wanna share is my first homer laughlin tea cups from Debbi.. isn't this wonderful?! A vintage set of 4 tea cups & saucers..
what I like about this set is the colour, the shape and the pink ring around the saucers and cups with a stalk of rose inside the cup's rim.. just lovely..
the saucer has two stamps underneath.. one with Life time China Co. and
the second with Homer Laughlin Made in USA..
I believe this set is from the 50s..
I really love this set..
I wish I can find the teapot, creamer & sugar bowl..
to make it complete!


Again.. hope you enjoy the photos.. and wishing you a great weekend! Please hop over to Kelli's Show & Tell and also to Beverly for her Pink Saturday, for more wonderful showcases!

Adieu!!!
xoxo
anyway.. just wanna share with you some of pinky pretties here.. first I would like to say thank you to Gail for sending me this wonderful pink tea cup print.. I adore her artwork and her creativeness.. she is one talented lady..
I have two of her series.. just wonderful!
If I am lucky, I might get one or two of her original painting..
the second with Homer Laughlin Made in USA..
I believe this set is from the 50s..
I really love this set..I wish I can find the teapot, creamer & sugar bowl..
to make it complete!

Adieu!!!xoxo

39 comments:
Fitty....I have missed you on Thursdays!!! I love your new dishes, they are so pretty. Next week I am going to try and show my new ROSE dishes I found at an antique place....Have a great week...and I wish I had a maid for just one day....
Looking good, sugar! Aren't Gail's paintings the absolutely most gorgeous?! I just love them and have one but am trying to get another one soon.
xoxo,
Connie
Oh, I love that beautiful print! Thanks for the link.
And your teacups/saucers are soooo pretty! Love them!
Salam Fitty
As usual sweet giler lah. Akak memang minat combination colour cam tu. I guessed I should get one. Love it.
This post is awesome....pink roses! And your sets are lovely!!
My show n tell is posted if you'd like to stop by today...it's my dining room centerpiece I made for Autumn! [with mouseover captions]
salam fitty..cantik sangat2..warna pink air bandung tu nampak sedap..suka roses tu jugak..
OMg...your new dishes and pics are wonderful! I will keep my eyes open for you for the missing pieces in my treasure hunts! I am participating this week if this silly laptop co-operates! With the baby shower coming next weekend...I have been one busy girl!
My gandmum used to have that same set of dishes. If I had your missing pieces, I would send them right along. But the dishes are long gone.
I love your painting, it's to die for!!
If you have the time, please stop by The Old Parsonage, I love company.
Enjoy!
Leann
The painting is so pretty and the tea cups are too! How nice to have so many beautiful things blooming around you!
Very pretty. It fits you perfectly.
Roses are pink!!! (not red like the poem says)
What a lovely collection of roses!!!
Have a nice weekend,
Val
Beautiful teacups, I love the roses, and the painting is lovely! Thank you for sharing them. (I hope you feel better soon!)
Beautiful picture! I love the simplicity of these rose dishes.Jean
Love your Homer Laughlin tea cups and saucers. So pretty! Happy Pink Saturday! Vicki
What lovely china! Happy Pink Saturday!
Linda
Very pretty china! love the pink!
Fitty, Happy Pink Saturday sweetie. I am sorry you are not feeling well today. I think it is the change in temp. for you all. You have gone from one extreme to the another. Thanks for sharing your beautiful china dish pattern with us. They are beautiful. Please stop by my blog. I would so love to share my Pink post with you. Country hugs, Sherry
These dishes are absolutely beautiful!!! So glad I came over.
It is very beautiful ! May I have a cup of coffee ?
Fitty, I love these sets of china! I do seem to remember seeing them way back in my younger years (50s).
I'm so sorry to hear that you're wrestling with that nasty cough. I hope that you get some relief and that a new maid comes into your life.
L♥ve your pink goodies this week. Just when I think I have enough pink in my life I participate in Pink Saturday and see even more sweet things I’d enjoy having in my home or flowers for my gardens or just to look at☺ What could be better than the color pink dancing in your head all morning?
Thanks so much for sharing. Hoping your weekend is filled with sunshine and the comfort of those you love and who love you.
I hope you're rid of that cough in short order. Your dishes are gorgeous. So feminine. They suit you well. I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Happy Saturday Pinkie!!
You always have all the prettiest pink roses dishes. Love it!!
♥ Rebecca
I love your teaset and Gail's prints! Thanks for sharing.
Oh, I just absolutely love it all! The print and the china are fab! Havea beautiful weekend...Kathy
Is there any color prettier than pink? I love all of the beautiful roses...lovely china. Thanks for sharing with us!
Those tea cups prints are gorgeous. I will have to go look at her website. I hope you're feeling better today Fitty. Maybe relaxing with as hot cup of tea from one of your pretty tea cups!
Hi Fitty,
Your pink dishes are so pretty. What a wonderful find for you.
Sorry to hear you've been under the weather with that nasty cough of yours. Take care of yourself and feel better soon!!
What a beautiful painting and lovely china. Your photos are wonderful - I really enjoyed this post. Happy Pink Saturday.
How beautiful! Love how you arrange them in the pictures!
Nice to meet you, Fitty!
Beverlys list is amazing!..
What a great PS post..love your dishes..
gypsy
I was in Rice Lake, Wisconsin and was looking at tea pots. No luck there for the pattern you are looking for. Your tea cups and saucers are so lovely. Being Pink does help it along to be fantastic!
Joyce M
You have some of the best china! And those prints are BEAUTIFUL! Having one of the real things would be an amazing treasure. Hope you are feeling better!
Hi Fitty;;; Oh my what a beautiful tea cup set you have,, just lovely.. and the print is so gorgeous,,, how lucky you are to have two of them... that pink on those tea cups and saucers is so pretty... Happy Pink Saturday
pretty as always, fitty! you have a real eye for pretty dishes!!!
happy pink saturday!
xo
salam fitty..dtg blog akak ambik kad raya
I think you have the most wonderful collection of Roses china, that I have ever seen!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us... Such a delight to the eyes and the heart!
ENJOY LIFE`S SIMPLE TREASURES,
DEBBIE MOSS
salam sis azie..
i wish i have those homer laughin tu..hehe..just love the colour, the rose stalk..but at the moment..be happy & try to accept what i already have..hahaha..china pun china..asalkan resemblance homer kak tu..hehe..
btw sis..selamat menyambut aidilfitri & mohon ampun maaf sekiranya ada salah & silap..jemput C&P kad raya saya ye..
lastly..
HAVE A NICE AIDILFITRI... :-)
So pretty as usual.
I'm still visiting around Pink Saturday posts.
Have a wonderful visit.
Post a Comment