Lil white gabezo with sweet couple..

Despite all the sadness I'm having right now, there is a box of happiness arrived at my doorstep.. can you guess what is it?

welp, my very first vintage wedding cake topper arrived last week and thanks Allison for making my dream came true.. and for making my heart sing!

I've been seeing these lovely wedding cake toppers here and here.. and always dreaming of having one.. and so when I saw this sweet couple made in ceramic under a plastic gazebo with lace and pearls..

(Picture : courtesy of Allison ~ Advintagous)

I just gasped.. and the next thing I know it has to come home with me..

The bride came with a small ceramic posy at her hand which the colour is a bit off.. and so is the gazebo.. so off I went digging my stash and used this vintage forget me nots to turn them into lively couple .. I used Mint forget me not all over the gazebo and Fushia to replace her hand posy.. Aint she the pretties bride you ever know?! hehehe

I wish I know the age of this sweet couple but my guess they are from the 50s..

welp girls, it looks like, this is a start of a new collection.. hope I could find another two or three more couples to add this small family.. till then girls! Enjoy the photos and do visit Kelli for a long list of show & tell participants! Adieu

9 comments:

Gee said...

Salam Fitty.

Wedding cake topper tu memang cantik dan sweet. Untung Fitty dapat benda cam tu. Lastly, Selamat Berpuasa dan semoga ibadah kita diberkati Allah SWT.

azah said...

salam fitty..ada koleksi baru ya..anyway selamat berpuasa utk fitty sekeluarga..apa jua kesedihan yg membendung hati fitty harap terubat dgn kedtgan bulan yg mulia ini..

Hootin Anni said...

Yes!! I really like it myself. And I can so understand just how mysteriously it came home with you. Yes, indeed!!!

My Show n Tell is now posted. It's all about another collection and how I've decided to display them for now.

Have a great weekend, and a wonderful new week ahead.

Connie said...

You did great finding that, sugar! I would love to have one like it. I'll have to look around here......
xoxo,
Connie

Cindy said...

I never thought of starting a collection like that! Nice.
Cindy

debi said...

Oh, your little couple is sooo pretty! I've been looking at wedding cake toppers for awhile now. Every time I see another one, I just want to start collecting them. Who knows.
Yours is really pretty!

Joan@anythinsggoeshere said...

I have a friend who collects cake toppers. She has them all together in one display and they are just so much fun to look at!

The Old Parsonage said...

What a great topper! I like the idea of starting a new collection, you've got my wheels spinning!!

Please stop by The Old Parsonage anytime, I love company.

Enjoy!
Leann

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Fitty,
That is so gorgeous~ What a neat idea to add to your amazing collection~ You really have a fabulous array of pinks! hugs, Cindy

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.