Ever wonder?!
andddddd..
Don't you just love them?
especially when you can find one with pretty flowers..
tureens from the previous post (click here..)
for quite sometimes already..
they came in florals or just plain ones
I have few more on top of cabinets, in the cabinets or
just laying around the kitchen and living room
hehehe..
imagine Cinderella's ball gown..
dancing gracefully!..
Lovely..
this is very contagious bug you know!
made in China in the late 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s..
which I believe have very interesting stories behind each of the them..
this is a very short post..
and
I know this kindda early post..
Wednesday just started at my side of the world.. but..
hehehe I still have a lil bit of MS bug..
sooooooooooooo..
I hope this will make up all the days I've gone MIA..
hehehe
and don't forget to visit Suzanne for more VTT pretties!
till then Adieu!Have a Happy Day!
xoxo

27 comments:
Salam Fitty.
Byk tureens tu dan lawa2 pulak tu. Boleh lah pass kat akak satu ye. Hehehe..........
I just love your collection AND your roses tablecloth!
salam kak fitty....walaupun saya seekor je jantan tersesat kat blog akak ni, saya salute lah dgn koleksi tureen tu semuaa...Tabikk!!!
Happy Vintage Thursday!
I am visiting you for the first time today. I think you're very brave to start a collection of objects that are as large as soup tureens - or you have a large house?
I collect postcards - small and flat!
Evelyn in Montreal
What do you do with them all?
What beautiful tureens. You really have a nice collection and something to be proud of.
I've never seen a collection of tureens - they're just lovely!
I never knew tureens were so popular that so many similar ones were made.
So, how many do you need?
My goodness, you sure have a lot of tureens!!
Fitty, you have quiet a collection. I don't see too many as nice as yours around here, but then again, you have made me want to start keeping an eye out for them. All of yours are lovely, especially the ones with the roses, I love them.
Have a great VTT and I hope you are feeling better!
Such beautiful tureens..but then, everything you have shown is simply gorgeous. Now I'm always on the lookout for beautiful rose dishes. I may have caught that bug. :)
Happy VTT..I hope your weekend is a wonderful one.
I love tureens too, but I don't have one yet! The ones I have seen are too expensive! And I have never seen pretty ones like yours. I like the one with the little red flowers the best!
I don't know how many a girl NEEDS - - - but I know I WANT one. I think the NEXT time a see a gorgeous one in a thrift or antique shop I'm splurging and getting it for MOI.
My, my, MY - - - what a collection you have!
What a delightful collection!
If you are ever going to have a really big party, you can serve soup in all your tureens!
And here I am without even ONE tureen! Yours are lovely, fitty.
Hello sister, thanks so much for the sweet comment over at my blog for VVT. Your china here is just lovely, it makes me feel like I'm sitting in a rose garden!
Thanks for sharing your goodies!
Everytime I leave here my dear...I crave a lovely bowl of chicken noodle!
Beautiful! So how many did you say you have???
Incredible collection - I have a couple that I love to use on holidays - but I think you have one for every day! They really are beautiful and I can see how easy it would be to collect such treasures!
Cheers!
I like the one with the cabbage roses and small orange flowers but they are all lovely. What a collection! Thanks for sharing.
Amazing Fitty I think you could entertain every week for a year & never use the same china twice!
Those are fabulous! I so enjoyed looking at all your flower soup tureens. So pretty!
It is my opinion that a girl can never have enough tureens (as long as there are roses on them). Hugs Margie.
My Goodness Fitty, You are right, how many do you need...but they are beautiful. We all have some weakness for something and I guess yours is tureens.
Barbara
Wow! That is a great collection!
Yes honey. How many tureens does a girl need?
They are beautiful and I'd be ecstatic to own one nice tureen. You must be deliriously happy!
Post a Comment