
Hello Girls! Its been awhile I didn't put up my Pink Saturday post!
(the cupcakes tray from eBay)
I am still on MS bug..
(Made in England rose saucer from eBay.
After a make over, it is now act as a cake stand)
but still don't wanna miss the fun!
(teapot & cup for one, birthday gift from my SIL)
so here are some random pictures
(variety of vintage greeting cards from Karla)
I took from my photo albums for you girls!
(a make over cigar box with vintage wallpapers)
(Laura Ashley cloth pegs bag, Cath Kidston small tote bag)

(My daughter's Laura Ashley blouse with
Polo Ralph Lauren hand clutch bag and posies of vintage paper flowers)
Enjoy!
Don't forget to visit Beverly for more pinky pretties!
Adieu!
I am still on MS bug..
After a make over, it is now act as a cake stand)
but still don't wanna miss the fun!
so here are some random pictures
I took from my photo albums for you girls!
Polo Ralph Lauren hand clutch bag and posies of vintage paper flowers)
Enjoy!
Don't forget to visit Beverly for more pinky pretties!
Adieu!

54 comments:
Lovely pinks! Everything is beautiful...you have quite a "pink" collection!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Mart
Love the cigar box... did you make it? One of the papers looks very familiar :-)
Happy Pink Saturday :-)
~Julia @ Drawn to the Sea
Lovely pinks! The cupcake tray is way too cute! Happy Pink Saturday!
Linda
some gorgeous pinks there but i so like that cupcakes tray
THis is some serious pink eye candy!!! I just love it all... Your pictures look amazing..
Happy Pink Saturday!
Stephenie
I really love your cupcake tray!
Fitty, Love your pink today..Happy pink Saturday.
Barbara
Hi.. i really love your cupcake tray is so cute...
Salam Fitty.
Lovely and sweet pink stuff. Cupcake tray tu akak berkenan lah. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by.
Happy PS, Fitty! I'm sorry to hear you aren't quite back in the pink yet!
Love all your pretty pinks! Such a wonderful variety! Love the vintage greeting cards and your cigar box is fab! The Laura Ashley is so pretty and I adore the RL Polo posie clutch!
Hope you are back in the pink soon!
Tina
Good morning Fitty, Your pink today is divine. The teapot /cup and saucer is so sweet from your Sil. The rose plate is so pretty and the makeover is a great idea. Love it all, your are one our best Pinkies for sure. Smiling
Hugs, Jeanne
What a fun display of Pink Saturday.
Nothing but fun! I so enjoy just lookig at all the posts put together all in the name of PINK!
TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥
Happy Pink Saturday!
I love the cupcakes plate!
~ Gabriela ~
Oh, this week you have outdone yourself! I love the little cupcake tray! Thanks so much for sharing so many of your lovely items.
Thanks for sharing. We're sharing peanut butter ideas and Elvis stories at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. I hope you will come join us. Or, join us for Crock Pot Wednesdays. Mister Linky will be ready for that on Tuesday.
Just had to stop in and tell you I have the SAME planter you have in your profile picture! I just LOVE IT!
Thanks for visiting...
I LOVE to stop and visit your blog...truly rest for the weary eyes!
xoRebecca
What lovely pinks you assembled to share with us. That rose is beautiful, but while I think its lovely I'd be hardpressed to pick a favorite from among your selection. I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Honestly, I don't know how you astound me each and every time you post something gorgeous, chick. Just fabulous!
xoxo,
Connie
What a fun collection! Such pretty things. Have a wonderful Pink Saturday!
What a gorgoeus group of pinks!!!!!
m ^..^
Lovely Pinks, just lovely. Happy Pink Saturday. I loved the plate (saucer) that you said you turned into a cake stand. I would love to see that. I bet it is just beautiful. The cupcake tray was also cute. Loved the blouse. So festive. Thanks for sharing your pinks. Stop by and say hi as I would love to share my Pink Saturday with you also. Country Hugs, Sherry
Happy Pink Saturday! Oh, I love all your pink pretties today. Thanks for sharing!
What a darling blog! Will visit more later -have tog o to work now!
I love the cigar box!! Happy PS Fitty!
Happy Pink Saturday to you too Fitty! I always love visiting you and viewing your beautiful pictures!
wow! I love all!
fanastic pink stuff!Everything is beautiful
xoxo
Fitty,
Love the teapot/cups seeting...just so sweet and pretty. Love the cupcake try...CUTE! Hope you will soo be pink and feeling better...Love all your pinkies...Happy Pink ...Thanks for stopping by and sweet comments...Have a wonderful weekends...Ktherinellen
What lovely pinks you've shared. I think the cupcake tray is adorable. I so love your blog header!!
Happy PS!
Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Fitty, you always find the pretties pinks. And, you always have a smile here waiting for us.
I love what you did with the cigar box. I need to try something like that.
Happy Pink Saturday.
You always come up with so many pink pretties.
enjoyed visiting you today, hope you have a wonderful pink week
Hugs,
Judy
Lovely pinks! Thanks for sharing.
hyacinthforthesoul.blogspot.com/
Fantastic pinks today Happy PS
Great pinks, Fitty! The cigar box is beautiful!
Oh my, I do LOVE that teapot and cup for one! Gorgeous! Happy Pink Saturday.
Blessings,
Sandi
Hi Fitty! Beautiful pinks today, and I guess my favorites were probably the pink rose saucer, and the vintage cards! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you're having a wonderful weekend! ~tina
Hi Fitty,
Oooh I love all your pretty pinks today. I really like that cupcake plate!
Happy Pink Saturday...
~Ann
Sweet, sweet pinks!
My faves are the cigar box, the cards from Karla, and your daughter's blouse! :-)
Happy Pink Weekend!
Li
love that cupcake tray!!! Beautiful pink goodies!
It's all so cute! Happy belated PS!
Such wonderful pinks, all of them. I am especially drawn to the vintage card as I love almost everything vintage and use it many time in my own cardmaking. Thanks for sharing and stopping by. Happy Pink Saturday!
Beautiful pinks. loved your post and that cupcake tray is adorable. Have a good Sunday.
Vera
You have a lovely Pink Post !
Love from the Netherlands , Rini
Ohhh, your pinks are always the most gorgeous out there. Just beautiful. Happy Pinks and happy roses...
Love the pinks today! You can't beat Laura Ashely and a bit of vintage! The little teapot set is adorable, and that Ebay plate was quite a find - even better that you got it in one piece!
Thanks for visiting, and so glad the blog tips were helpful. Happy Pink Saturday, sweetie!
Hey Fitty,
That was a great pink post. So glad you stopped by. I had to work this weekend, so I'm a little late making my rounds.
Have a great week,
Judy
Lots of pretty pinks! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Wow, you have great pinks! I love Laura Ashley and dressed my girls in her dresses.
Blessings!
Thanks for stopping by to visit. I love all the pink items. Enjoy your week. Blessings...Sherry
Pretty pinks. Hope you had a great PS! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog too.
Love your pinks!!! They are all lovely but the cupcake tray is awesome!
Hugs, Lisa
Such beautiful pink treasures you have shared! I especially love that gorgeous pink rose saucer and the teapot for 1. :)
Hi Fitty,Happy Pink sat.I just LOVE that cup cake plate.Oh it makes me so hungry.LOL All your china is just beautiful and that painting is great,Hope you feel better soon.Thank you for visiting me and for your sweet comments.Hugs,Jen
Love your pink post...I am late at getting to see everyone's pink ....have a blessed week and stop by my blog and say hey!
Kandy
Post a Comment