Vintagey Thursday is here and as usual, I love to share with you some of my china ware that I've been collecting for the past few years..

here are one of my earliest purchase of teapot and tea cups & saucers from our local flea market..

another small tea pot and stack of saucers.. I found for a song.. don't wanna pass the offer..

and this green tea cup set, was one of the eBay purchase, long, long time ago.. eBay used to be the place where I get some of my pretty chinaware.. I can't remember the name or design of this setting.. but it was worth buying as I love the sweet and simple look..

then some of my chintz plates.. and the small saucer in the middle is from Rosina China Co. Ltd, made in England.. it came with another 2 bread plates.. which I gave one to my aunt..


and the child tea set above, was another eBay purchased.. If you look closely, I have another set of this tea set but in bigger size.. scroll below.. hehehehe


and I love this small pitcher.. bought it from eBay too.. for a song.. 5 bucks.. what a price huh?!.. hehehehe

another eBay purchased above.. mustache mug..

another version of the child teaset but this one in big size.. found this at our local flea market..

and below here is another fave purchased.. a Noritake sugar bowl with out a lid.. bought from eBay too for 1 buck..


this Daher tin.. my fave collection too.. gosh.. I seems to have so many fave huh! hehehehe I have few Dahers i.e. tins and trays.. and all these are hard to get.. even in eBay..

this is Johnson Bro's bread plate, if not mistaken.. they came in a set of four..



I am so glad to be able to buy all these pretty chinaware at a very reasonable price.. and all these vintagies.. I will not trade any of them.. will keep these for my children to pass on..
So girls, please drop by
Suzanne's blog to see more wonderful vintagies beauty..
27 comments:
Dishes are one of my favorite things. Yours are amazing, and the ones with the cabbage roses are gorgeous.
Karen
The last bread plate is my fav - Imagine getting that in a container of flour - it would not happen THESE DAYS!!!
You have a wonderful floral china collection. Love them all especially the chintz cause I do not possess them yet but would love to....Christine
Gosh what a fun post..you had me drooling all the way down. I just love all the roses in these dishes. They are so very pretty. I love your little tin too. You have a wonderful collection and this was great fun for me!
Have a great weekend. I have no doubt if I run across dishes with pretty roses, I will think of you and this post....by the way, the Johnson Bros. plates are a dream.
I really love those flower covered plates. Very pretty. And the pink and white theme is sure to be a lovely display.
I'm like Classy Chassy; I like the last bread plate.
Wow; what great deals you've found. I think I'll head on over to eBay now..
Oh, I'm in pink rose heaven! I may have to start my own collection!
Wonderful collection...you have spring in your house all year round!
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment. Wow, your china makes me swoon! I particularly love the plates with the aqua edging, cream band, and floral center, stunning! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Just a beautiful collection. I must start one! I used to find lots of Daher tins in Florida at estate sales.
That Daher tin caught my eye!! Very pretty!
Your florals all go together so well, you have quite an eye for them and it makes a spectacular collection.
You have done some great work collecting your collection is fabulous. I love the big soup terrine. Thank you for visiting Margie's Crafts and I look forward to seeing you visit again soon. hugs Margie.
Love all of those!! I love roses so those are always a sure thing with me. =0))
Blessings,
Barbara Jean
Beautifull roses!
blessings to all
donna
I'm changing your name to: Beautiful Rose China...Your really do have such beautiful china *Sigh*. I just love china so much..Its hard to pick a favorite because they are all so unique and different...
STephenie
You have so many beautiful dishes and teapots...love seeing them! tfs
Debi
When I visit your blog I always know I will find roses & you never disappoint me, toady another amazing collection!
Happy VTT
You have so many beautiful dishes..
my favorite are the chitz and the smaller tea set. But they're all just gorgeous. Happy VTT..have a lovely weekend.
Your collection of dishes is so pretty.
WOW! What a lovely collection. I love the cabbage roses.
Oh! so many beautiful dishes. I bet you set a gorgeous table with them. I see those tins occasionally - I must look at them closer next time. They are quite charming. Sally
Wow, where do you have room for them all. A great collection of dishes. I like the child's tea set.
OOOHHH i ssoo enjoyed your post!!..i love all your chinaware and you've got lots of gorgeous items hard to pick a fav..as i'm scrolling down i had to smile coz i've got that pretty Daher tin too lol, how about that :)
Oh...someone else with lovely "patterns" china patterns that is! You have a wonderful collection...do you use them for special occasions...or just display?
Great post!
Oh, you lucky, lucky!
All of your china is just divine!
~Abby
so fitty is gone today....?! Maybe I could sneak in and help myself to some of your pink rose plates!!! teehee
Post a Comment