
I was blog hopping today and found out that Louise from
Whispering Poppies is hosting a blog party celebrating
Romantic Vignettes.. and I don't wanna miss.. Louise's pictures are so lovely.. and how I wish I have the talent to have vignettes as beautiful as hers.. nevertheless, here I am sharing you lovely girls, some of the vignettes randomly taken from my home many moons ago..

this sugar bowl is one of my fave and so is the small posy porcelain flowers..

another stack of plates that I've been collecting..

this vintage bottle with a handpainted rose locket sit on my bedside table..

and this rack seems to be my all time fave place to showcase my fave knick knacks..

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to visit
Louise and the rest of the girls for more romantic vignettes! Adieu girls!
19 comments:
I always love your pictures Fitty!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful vignettes!
You have some beautiful pieces and nicely displayed. I love your antique purse.
I just LOVE your vignettes! Your roses china is all so beautiful! Thank you for your kind comments today and for visiting my blog! =)
the basket of plates makes me want to sit under an old oak & picnic beautifully! have a lovely day!!!
Sorry I missed the annoucement, but am enjoying visiting everyone's posts. Beautiful collection,Louise does host some fabulous parties.
You have so many beautiful things in your home Fitty. I would love to be able to come visit you and have you show me all of your lovely collections. It's pure eye candy to me, especially all the pretty rose patterned china. I just love anything with roses on it.
Hope you are having a wonderful week. Take care!!
I just LOOOOOve all your vignettes..Love all the china and the roses on them...I so love the pink....Everything looks amazing as always...
Stephenie
Fitty, Happy Party, I love the little pink flowered china, it reminds me of a tea set I played with as a child. Thank you for the memories. hugs Margie.
Your vignettes are wonderful! Love all the roses they are my favorite. Warm wishes, Esther
Oh my goodness, everything is coming up roses here and they are just beautiful! I love the color of your walls, green is my favorite color, it shows off your collectibles famously! Thank you for sharing.
Your pink china is really lovely and that shelf unit is a great way to display your things.
Kindredly, Lynne Laura
hi fitty,
what a fun blog party. beautiful pics. i really like your pink shelf -- just right for all of your goodies!
xo
Very nice! Wonderful the way you are displaying your china in a basket that way. So pretty!
Pretty plates... pretty everything... ;)
cielo
Hi there, I stopped by to see your vignettes!!! I love the pink!!!! Your blog is so charming and there's so much to see!! I'll go have another look! Thank you for stopping by today. You have really beautiful rose china!!! I think I should come for tea!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B
Ohh lovely pictures ! Romantic and so delicate ! Very lovely blog too ! Have a nice Party :)
Oh Fitty, these pictures are sooo pretty and delicate looking, I love the soft romantic look of roses.
Molly
So much inspiration, so many romantic vignettes. Your china is lovely, and that rack filled with your favorite things is my favorite too.
Karen
Just gorgeous!
Post a Comment