Wordless Wednessday..


This week theme is 'PLATES'


Do give Dixie at frenchlique a visit!..
I am wordless! hehehehe

21 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Dixie picked the right subject today. I love plates...And these are fantastic....

Dixie said...

I think I could sit and look at your collage for an hour! So many beautiful plates... thanks for sharing.. and for remaining Wordless.. I'm so proud of you!

hugs. Dixie

Neabear said...

Such a pretty collection of plates. I love them.

dana said...

You did a terrific job of remaining wordless--it's so danged hard to do, isn't it? I was wowed by all of those plates--are they all yours? They are just lovely!

Hope you have a great WW!!! Dana

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

It's going to take some time to really look at all of those lovelies...thanks for sharing...

Angela said...

Wonderful collection of plates!
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* Wordless Wednesday~

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

thanks girls for coming to my WW post..

to Dana, yeap.. all those plates are mine.. I collect them.. since 10 years back.. :-)

Nancy said...

Wonderful collage of plates. :)Nancy

Terry said...

Oh my what lovely plates.
I love them all.
I wish I had a wall where I could just go crazy with plates .I really like your page.Looking forward to visiting again soon.
Happy Wordless Wednesday.
Blessings of joy to you.

Carla said...

Now THIS is a lovely plate display!

caren said...

What a beautiful collage of plates!

Kat said...

What a wonderful collection you have! And I love the collage you put together. Kathy

Candy said...

Love that red floral platter and great collection in the collage.
Interesting that 'red' was part of the verf. word for me.
Happy Day,
Candy

Anonymous said...

beautiful dishes.great collage ans you made Dixie happy too.aw------------------ann

Joyce said...

Beautiful collection and collage. Thanks for sharing.
joyce

Barbara said...

Dear Fitty, I am so excited to have someone from another country visit by blog.Thank you. I love all your red and the way you displayed your plates. Very Creative. Please come again

Deb said...

I knew you would have lots of pretty plates to share with us!!!
and you were wordless...yipee

Stephenie said...

What a beautiful collage of plates.. I just love all the different patterns...Plates are one of my weaknesses...Hope all is well...
Stephenie

Leah said...

Beautiful plates. :)

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi...

Just read the sweet note that you left on my Wall of Plates post...thank you so much for coming by and for your sweet comments!!!

Ohhh...I just love your beautiful plate collage!!! You have a fabulous collection! I enjoyed taking a look at each and every one of them! Thank you for sharing your beauties with us!

Warmest wishes,
Chari

Kathy said...

Wow! Love ALL those plates! Great collage...Kathy

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.