Three lil pink girls..

Three little (pink) girls

We're in the garden collecting snails
On the bed reading fairy tales
I get all I'll ever need from

Three little (pink) girls

Cause all my world was sad and weary
All my days were winding down
Then you showed me a better way

My three little (pink) girls

that was part of Eric Clapton song tittle Three Little Girls..
very nice song and lyrics..
the orignal song is with out the pink wordings :-)

Happy Pink Saturday Girls..

I was supposed to cut my palm trees today, bake some cheesecake and lasagna for my siblings, go & visit book fair in town and meet my tailor but somehow that can wait coz I am so excited to share with you my girls.. my three lil pink girls as I call them..

they are so adorable in their own pink gowns.. and just look at their sweet lil faces.. ain't that lovely or what? Gather in a row.. looking so radiant and charming.. and I love them bit to pieces!

anyway, I was asked by my daughter to name all the three girls and I've yet to find suitable names for them.. would you be kind enough to help me name them? It is an honour..

so let me introduce you the first of three girls..

of course you have seen this sweet lil pink girl.. she is the eldest of all three.. she came from eBay not so long ago.. and has been my faithful companion every time I am at my computer desk day & nite.. she always make me smile.. never fail of doing it..

but one fine day, when I was blog hopping, I saw another two lovely pink girls from Lucy's nursery.. they are waiting to be adopted, always.. and within seconds.. arrangement has been made and wallah.. the pink girls arrived at my door step few days agoo.. in a lovely box with extra goodies.. lovely handmade card with lace and also chocolate for the girls to share.. Lucy you are such a doll!. Thank you..

like giving birth to a twin, this girl with flower in one hand and a bag on the other, came first.. she is so beautiful.. her skin is so flawless.. and I really love her pink gown with a pink flowery hat. She look as if she just had a walk at the country side.. very country looking kindda girl..

then came the youngest of all three.. the so elegant pink girl in her pink gown with big ribbon at the back of her gown and paper parasol in one hand.. and a pink basket of posy on the other hand.. aaahhhh.. just lovely.. such a bliss!

I am so happy to have these pink girls in my household.. and I will see myself enjoying the beauty of them in many years to come.. and of course my 3 lil munchkins at home have been telling me, that each of them would want one of the girls.. just to remind them of their mother.. awwww.. such a wonderful thought from the kids.. I am bless!

And girls, please hop over to Beverly's Pink Saturday party.. for more interesting, fun, wonderful pinkiness! Thank you Beverly for never stop hosting fun PS event week after week..

Till then, Adieu! Have a great weekend girls! Take care!

and don't forget to help me name the girls! hehehehe

45 comments:

Connie said...

Aaaaaaah, Fitty honey, they are adorable. Where do you find all this "fluff" over there?! I can't even find it here!
xoxo,
Connie

Arleen ~ The Tea Room said...

Those three little pink girls are adorable! And I love the vignettes you've created for them. Thank you so much for sharing with us these nostalgic treasures. What a perfect post. ~Arleen

Eclectic Chic Style said...

I love your three little pink girls, they are so sweet and pink and girly!!!! I need some of those cuties!!! Have a wonderful day and Happy Pink Saturday
♥ Teresa

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Three little girls are so cute, I love little ladies and girl figurines. As for names, oh my that would be hard to say.
No. 1. Girl looks like an Aimee, which means loved.
No. 2 looks like a Simone
No.3 looks like an Isabella
Hope you find some good names for them.
Molly

debbie said...

DEAR FITTY,
I HAVE GOT TO FIND SOME OF THOSE SWEET GIRLS....WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THEM, WHAT DO YOU LOOK UNDER.......
FOR THE NAMES....GOING LEFT TO RIGHT
1. EDITH ROSE
2. EMMA MAY
3. MARY JANE
THEY ARE SO VERY PRECIOUS
HAVE A GREAT WEEK-END
HUGS
debbie

Catharina Maria said...

They are sweet and lovely !
Happy Pink Saturday !
Rini the Netherlands

suesueb said...

all your girls are so pretty! lets see? 1, Polly; 2, Maggie and Beth. happy pink week!!

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

These are fabulous!


~ Gabriela ~

Unknown said...

Well they are just as sweet as can be. How about, Rose, Petunia and Pansy? :)

~Liz

caren said...

Beatrice, Beulah, and Betty! They are adorable!

SmilingSally said...

Priscilla, Phyllis, and Posey are good names for Pink girls. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday.

♥Mimi♥ said...

Happy Pink Saturday. Your blog is just such a delight to visit each week. Of course, all of the pink goodies always warm my ♥. This week everyone seems to be out-doing themselves!

Wishing you, and all those close to your ♥, a purr-fect weekend filled with joy, peace and gracious living.

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Great combo of those precious pink girls AND Eric Clapton = Bravo!
~*Happy Pink Saturday*~

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Fitty,
Lovely little girls. Happy Pink Saturday.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sit-N-Chat said...

They are beautiful. I think you should think of the girls in your life that they remind you of and give them those names. That is what I would do.

Have a blessed weekend.

Jennifer

Betty said...

oh!! Those are so pretty!! Do they have names on the bottom. I would love to find one like each of them! Have a wonderful pink weekend Fitty!

Lori Lynn said...

*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* HAPPY PINK SATURDAY *

Candy said...

Precious as a picture. Enjoy your weekend, Candy

Chandy said...

Those are so cute! Thanks for sharing them today. Happy Saturday!

RobinfromCA said...

Love the song lyrics and the girls are just adorable! As for names:

1. So sweet with her big bonnet and demure look - just like a southern belle. I'd call her Belle.

2. Such a rosy pink color with delicate roses on her. I'd call her Rose.

3. She has just a little bit of a saucy look. A genteel lady with some attitude. I'd call her Scarlett.

Happy Pink Saturday!
Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts

Susie Jefferson said...

What lovely PINK young ladies, and how perfectly the lyrics fit. Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephenie said...

Those little pink girls are just so sweet..I also love the little vignette..Debbie came up with some really cute names for them...Hope all is well..
Stephenie

Anne Marie said...

canNOT decide which one is my fav....

KatCollects said...

Cute pink post, I hope you are having a happy pink Saturday.
Kathy

fairiemoon said...

I LOVE your framed ME paperdolls. What a perfect idea!

As for names, they remind me of my sisters and I and so I would name them Kathleen (Kathy), Laurel (Laurie) and the middle being me, Erin, with the flowing red hair! LOL!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Erin :)

http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/fairiemoon/

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute, I just love them. Thanks for sharing them.
Happy Pink Saturday,
~Sue~

Anonymous said...

What a sweet memento your girls will have to remember you by. That is so wonderful.

Happy Pink Saturday

Kris

Anonymous said...

How sweet each one is!!! I love them!

Blessings,
Susie

HiHo said...

truly charming. have a great pink week.Heidi

Linda said...

What adorable Pink Girls! they are so pretty! happy Pink Saturday!

Linda

imjacobsmom said...

You little ladies are the cutest! Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Robyn

D'Rimba said...

Come everyone see my white ceramic collection at my blog..............

jeanne said...

Good morning Fitty, my grandmother had a beautiful print of three girls that I always admired. Their names were Faith, Hope, and Charity. perfect for your lovely little pink girls.

Hugs and have a happy day...Jeanne

Kris said...

Love the three little pink girls.
I think they should be named after Jane Austen's Heroine's

1. Lizzy
2. Emma
3. Catherine

Happy PS

Kris

Claudia said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty! Those little pink ladies are so very sweet!

Char said...

Three very pretty little pink girls, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Vanessa Greenway said...

Lovely pinkies on this post! Have a great day!

vickie said...

The pink girls are so cute, a wonderful Pink Saturday post! I just joined and today browsing as many Pink Posts as I can. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Fitty, Happy Belated Pink Saturday and a happy Sunday too. I like the name exactly as you call it ..."three little pink girls"> :)

pinkkandy said...

I have a pink girl like the one in the middle only she is sitting with her dress all spread out it was grandmothers....
God Bless
Kandy

alicesg said...

These porcelain dolls are so pretty and beautiful. Thanks for your visit. Happy Pink Saturday.

Deb said...

they are such cute little ladies

Kimberly said...

I like to fancy myself a little pink girl...Happy Pink Saturday!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty,
I love your pink girls. So adorable. I love how you have them displayed too. Very pretty.
How about, Roseann, Ruth and Rebecca.

Have a great week.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Patricia said...

Happy Belated Pink Saturday. Your tiny figurines are beautiful. You have inspired me to look for some. Have a wonderful rest of the week and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.