White Hanky Bonnet..

Lisa Swifka from A Whimsical Bohemian, recently organized a huge event which is the famous One World One Heart Giveaway.. There were more than 900 wonderful people joined this event and like Lisa said, "the idea was to bring bloggers together from around the world, closes the gap of the blog community and enables us to interact, discover new and wonderful people, and in the process possibly win a prize or many prizes along the way" Quoted.

So, knowing this would be fun, I entered myself almost 300++ giveaways.. and to my surprise, I won one!.. yipppeeeee

I won this pretty hanky bonnet from Marty.




Isn't this sweet?? So soft.. and lacey!..I love it! Thank you so much Marty.. and I hope we could be friends many years to come!.. and Lisa, Thank you for organizing this wonderful event!.. and who knows next year, I might be one of the participants! Ciao Bella!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had one of those given to my first born daughter...so pretty! Congrats!!

Blessings,
Susie

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.