
in my garden.. but hey.. hold on.. we don't have spring season here.. we are 24/7 rain & shine country.. hehehehee.. but still I wanna share some of my latest blooms in the garden..
this blue one, I didn't know the name but I love the colour.. sweet..
I really love this red flowers..
reminds me of my late great grandmother..
check out Jean's page for more blooms!..

8 comments:
Hi,I just hopped over from Connies. I think many of us are getting spring fever, I was out pulling a few weeds today and noticed some of the spring bulbs were sending up green shoot. Your flowers are so pretty, you must be in a milder climate to have them so early. TTFN
Fitty,
Love your garden. The red flower is my favorite too!
xoxo
Janie
Those flowers are beautiful! I can practically smell them from here. ;)
These are all so lovely that I just can't pick a favorite. I love all flower's and can't wait for Spring. Did you grow all of these yourself? If so, WOW :)
Steady On
Reggie Girl
Hi Girls.. thanks for the compliments.. to answer some of the questions.. YES I planted all the flower plants in my garden.. most of them are potted plants since I don't have big yard.. and YES the flowers give such a wonderful smell especially early morning.. these are just some of them..
Thanks for joining in the Bloomin' Tuesday fun! We all love to see blooms from all around the world. Yours are all lovely! We still have a little snow and very cold temps (It's 8AM and just got up to 10!)so it's wonderful to see beautiful blooms and sunshine. Jean
Lovely flowers. Ylang Ylang flowers are new to me, but not the fragrance. It must be great to have it so close.
Aiyana
blooms blooms and more blooms!
Lovely, just lovely!
Post a Comment