What could be nicer..

than receiving a Valentine's gift on Valentine's day!.. hehehehe Yippeee.. this package came in my mail this morning before we left to my parent's home..


Glenda, my swap partner in Dolly's My Vintage Heart Swap sent me all these...

Isn't the heart chocolate box pretty or what.. I love it! Thanks Glenda!!!


I love it all! You such a doll! There were so many wonderful knick knacks in the pink heart box.. and by the time I post this pictures, all the chocolates gone already.. my lil munchkins gobbled up most of it!.. hehehehehe

Thank you so much Glenda! Hopping my box arrive safely at your shore and you like it . Happy Valentine's day!..

4 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Sweet Fitty, Your gifts from Glenda your swap partner are wonderful. Yes, the heart chocolate box is really pretty.
Happy Valentine's Day.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Lori Lynn said...

Nice surprise! Happy Pink Saturday and Valentine's Day too!!

Neabear said...

Such pretty things you got there! Lovely! You are a lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Valentines weekend!!!
Thank you for stopping by nice to meet you ;-)

Warm smile,
kayellen

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.