Happy Valentine's


My dearest girlfriends in blogsville,

I wish you all

Happy Valentine's Day!

May your day fill with love, roses, laughter, chocolates

and wet sloppy kisses!

:-D



Valentine Smile
On Valentine's Day we think of those
Who make our lives worthwhile,
Those gracious, friendly people who
We think of with a smile.

I am fortunate to know you,
That's why I want to say,
To a rare and special person:
Happy Valentine's Day!

By Joanna Fuchs


xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog sis...love your writing and the pics...brave on...Was here from Connie's and My Villa...

Blondie's Journal said...

Fitty,

Thank you for the pretty vintage valentines & the sweet words!

I hope the sloppy kisses come from my dogs because those are the only sloppy ones I like!! ;-)

Happy Valentine's Day to you & your family!!

xoxo
Jane

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Michelle

Kim said...

Happy Valentines Day to you as well Fitti. Hope you have a great one. Take care and have a wonderful weekend!!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.