Small goodies came in small package...


look what just arrived at my mail box last Wednesday.. I am so excited.. can you see the pink flowery cellotape

and look also at the pink wrappers.. sweet..


oh goodness... look at the small goodies that have a lil bit pink here & there.... my heart beat skip a bit..

the small white & pink bag/pouch is pretty..

I love the fabric.. so soft..

and here it is.. my very first lilipeg doll from Lucy.. named Babette..

look at her mousy hair with vintage millinery flower..

Babette came with a vintage gown that has pink roses on it.. and pink trimmings.. so well matchy-matchy..

Oh I just love the flower behind her dress..

Ain't she beautiful??!!!





Awww Lucy.. thank you so much! Babette is so adorable! Love her so much! and also thank you for the small goodies that came in the box..

for more pink goodies.. do visit Beverly.. she always have a long list of girls to show & tell their lovely pink goodies

40 comments:

American Homemaker said...

Aren't packages so much fun!!! I love your dolly.

Pink Slippers said...

Babette is so darling!
Wendy

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Beautiful doll
Happy Pink Saturday!

Susan

Nancy said...

She is just adorable and looks like she's so happy in her new little rosy cottage. Happy pink Saturday. :)Nancy

Anonymous said...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY
BABETTE IS SOOOO VERY ADORABLE. I LOVE HER AND HER DRESS.
BLESSINGS
debbie

Blondie's Journal said...

Fitty,

You have been getting a lot of packages lately haven't you?!! I do love Babette~she is really sweet. How will you display her??

Have a happy weekend! :-)

xoxo
Janie

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

What a wonderful package filled with so many pink goodies!! Love the little doll!

Katherine

Light and Voices said...

You took some nice pictures of the doll. It must have been fun to open that package. HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous package! I visited Lucy and she has a beautiful blog too.

Happy Pink Saturday! ♥

My name is Riet said...

Babette is so cute. Happy pink Saturday

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

She is adorable!


~ Gabriela ~

Kris said...

What a lovely little doll. How much fun it must of been unwrapping that box of goodies.

Happy PS

Kris

LADY JANE said...

What a Fabulous pink package...Lucky pink princess! Pink Hugs for you!

Lori Lynn said...

What a sweet doll! Happy PS!

Dee Light said...

What a great pink package!!

Loretta said...

Babette is darling! I love all your delightful pinks. Happy pink day!

{oc cottage} said...

Toooooooooooo cute!!

M ^..^

RobinfromCA said...

What a fun package! I am really not disciplined enough to open a package in stages and photograph each stage. I'm impressed!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts

Anne Fannie said...

I love getting packages in the mail and yours was filled with a darling doll!
happy Pink Saturday..
~Ann :)

Betty said...

Oh!! I love your Babette!
♥Have a wonderful Pink weekend, Fitty♥

Anonymous said...

Great treasures. I like the name Babette. My nick name is Claudie but my real name is Claudette.
Happy PS
Love Claudie
xo

Anonymous said...

Hi, Happy Pink Saturday. I'm new to the group starting next Saturday and I just wanted to stop by to give you a big Texas "Howdy". I'm a transplant. What a sweet little doll. Almost the same size as I remember Thumbalina to be Do you remember her?
Kris

SmilingSally said...

Babette is sweet with that heart-shaped mouth. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!

Glennis said...

What a lovely doll - and a special gift. The packaging is so pretty, too. Fun to unwrap and fun to discover what's inside.

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I love Babette..she's lovely,
with the sweetest outfit.
Hope you and Babette have a lovely Pink Saturday..:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, dear Fitty.

I have been wanting to purchase one of Lucy pretty girls, and yours is just gorgeous. And, I love all of the other pretties that came in your special box.

JudyBug said...

Babette is just adorable!

JudyBug

Angela said...

What a beautiful package and what a lovely little doll that came in it!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Angela

Be Dazzled Collection said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty!
I love the fabric that you've got..

KatCollects said...

Don't you just love getting pretty packages in the mail. And then you open them and when things are wrapped so wonderfully, just makes me smile. Your doll is a cutie. Happy Pink Saturday.
Kathy

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What a sweet little doll! Happy Pink Day!

Blessings,
Sandi

Vintage To Chic said...

love the little doll, have a great week
Hugs,
Judy

Sit-N-Chat said...

Babette is precious. I am sure she will have a good home.

Jennifer

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

It is exciting to get packages in the mail. Of course getting something like that my heart would skip a beat too. Very sweet! Very pink!

The Faded Cottage said...

Your little dolly is just to darn cute!! Thanks for the comment you left on my blog, I get so excited when I see someone has left a comment. The name of my Coach purse is named Zoe as well. I just love it!! Please stop my blog again, I'm new at this and trying to "get there" if you know what I mean. Have a fabulous Sunday evening, Janice

The Pink Birdhouse said...

fitty, I have been gone for a while and I see that you have changed the look of your blog. I LOVE the new look, very nice! And your pink goodies are just adorable, especially the little doll. I used to collect little dolls similar to that when I was young, and now seeing yours, it makes me want to start collecting them all over again. I will have to check them out. Enjoy yours!! Debby

a Pocket Angel said...

What adorable things.. Such pretty fabric.
Thanks for stopping by my blog for "Pink Saturday".. I hope you had a lovely day!
Blessings ~Mary~ :-}

On The Wings Of Love said...

What a neat package to receive in the mail ! Lucky You !

Happy Belated Pink Saturday !

Cheers,
Bre
Chantilly Grace

Neabear said...

You got lucky with that pretty package! The little doll is just precious.

Deanna said...

Hi Deb,
sorry for the belated comment, but my laptop crashed this weekend so I'm trying to catch up for Pink Saturday.

Well, isn't Babette a charmer or what? She is a real sweetie!

Deanna :D

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.