Friday Show & Tell..


Heyya girls!
today I'm joining Kelli in her Friday Show & Tell party..
here are just some of pictures
randomly taken around my garden..
hope you enjoy looking at it..

my fave hibiscus in pink colour.. this was taken at night

my hydrangea just blooming.. before turning into blue colour..

rose buds shooting out..


my red ixora..



another fave hibiscus in yellow..

my roses up into the sky..


another rose bloom, hiding among the hydrangea leaves..

my blue hydrangea..
bourgainvilla.. I love them a lot..
I got few of them in pink, white, purple,
combination of pink & white..






Do hop over to Kelli's post..
for another fabulous Friday Show & Tell..
have a great weekend girls!..
Cya tomorrow for the Pink Saturday party!.. :D

24 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

pretty, pretty flowers!!! I have hibiscus and roses galore. In fact, I just finished cleaning out my rose garden this past week. I also have the red, pink and lavender/purple bougainvillea.

My show n tell this week is the final showing of my troll doll collection, from the tiniest to the 'oldest' couple. Do stop by if you can....and, have a great weekend.

SmilingSally said...

What a beautiful garden you have. I love hydrangeas. Thanks for sharing. Happy Show and Tell Friday.

Connie said...

Fitty, that is a gorgeous garden, chickee!! I thought you lived in an apartment, not a luscious garden!!! LOL
xoxo,
Connie

Susan B said...

A very beautiful garden! The flowers are lovely. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous garden.
Wow.
Teresa

American Homemaker said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Beautiful garden pics!

Kelli said...

Beautiful blooms! Now I'm really dreaming of spring. :0)
~Kelli

JudyBug said...

Beautiful blooms. I am so ready! I love hydrangeas...that pic was so beautiful!

JudyBug

Karen Sherrill said...

Sigh...I love your flower garden ;o). Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics.

Karen

BECKY said...

I love all of your flowers!! I always have a flower photo in my blog header!! They just make me smile!! God made them all so lovely, didn't He? Thanks for sharing your garden with us!!
Have a joyful day!!
Blessings,
Becky

Jean said...

Beautiful garden shots! You should join us for Bloomin' Tuesday. Jean

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Oh, just looking at your pretty flowers helps me warm up these old winter bones.

Have a lovely weekend,
Judy

Lois Christensen said...

I love all your flowers!!! I especially love the pretty little rose bud!! What beautiful work you do!! Thanks for sharing!

debi said...

Oh, I so enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful flowers. We have had nothing but snow and rain here.
I love your blog...beautiful.
I'll be back, have a good weekend,
Debi

Carla said...

What beauty! A total feast for the eyes! Thank you for sharing today, have a great weekend!

(just how did you get those turtles to poise?)

akawest said...

Your flowers are so pretty. What a much needed sight for me, since all I see outside is snow!

Belinda said...

Oh, such pretty garden blooms! Your garden is filled with interesting plants...and how cute are those TURTLES?! Awwwwwwww....love them!

Anonymous said...

I have been longing for blooms like this for weeks...have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Susie

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

thank you girls for visiting me here and also the compliments.. I am sure my garden is not as pretty or beautiful as you girls.. but I tried my very best to fill in my small garden with flowers & plants.. and my kids said it was more like a small forest then a garden! hehehehehe.. and to answer some questions here.. I dont live in an apartment.. my nest more of a terrace house single storey.. and as for the tortoises.. I didn't have to make them poise like that.. funny thing is, they love snuggling together threesome! hehehe.. they've been doing that all the time..

and you girls don't worry, snow won't e so long.. spring will come before you know it..

Kathy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Makes me so anxious for Spring - though we have a little wait ahead of us here!
Kathy

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Your flowers and photography are fabulous!

Katherine

I have posted more bears if you would like to see the figurines!

P. said...

This is such a pleasent post. Your flowers are wonderful and I feel the need to go and take some care of mine.

Alfazema

Lisa Cobler said...

What a beautiful garden! I can't wait for spring.

Neabear said...

What beautiful colors you have in your garden!! Glorious color! Lucky you to have all that color.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.