Thank yous & dress form

Last week, Kim from Shabby, Pink & Pretty awarded me with this award and I am honored to receive it..

I remembered the first time I wrote in here.. I didn't expect anyone would read my musing.. nor to read comments but now.. I am very grateful that my blog is read by all of you lovely ladies from all over the world.. and to receive this Fabulous Blog Award from Kim is great!

I love reading Kim's blog and her pictures always drools me and there are times that she makes me want to have the same thing as hers.. which hardly happens.. hehehehehe.. so once again THANK YOU SO MUCH KIM! You are one lovely lady!

oh I forgot.. hehehehe I have to pass this award to some of you lovely ladies.. instead of listing out the names, I would rather pass this award to those who came & visit me.. this award is for all of you!.. :-)

and also big THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU PRETTY LADIES WHO NEVER STOP COMING TO MY BLOG AND LEAVE WONDERFUL COMMENTS.. AND OFFER ME THE MOST WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIP OVER THE NET.. EVEN THO' WE NEVER MEET, YOU TOUCH MY HEART IN EVERY OTHER WAYS..

btw just look at the dress forms above! This is absolutely beautiful! I saw these forms last few weeks and wish to buy all of them.. but unfortunately, money is the issue here.. so, maybe I'll come again next time and buy one at a time!.. especially the one at the right.. what say you? :D

5 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Hi Fitty,

I just love the darling dress forms...so much easier to display than the real ones (hee hee, as if I could fit one more person in my bedroom)!!

I will come again to visit. Am enjoying your blog! :-)

xoxo
Jane

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Thanks so much for stopping by.
See you again soon, I hope!

Judy

Neabear said...

Those dress forms are cute. I can see you dressing them up real fancy.

Anonymous said...

u may want to check great items (in pinnnnnkkkkkkkk) from http://eshoppe.fotopages.com

LADY JANE said...

Fitty dear...I have been SO busy with sewing Lil Frannie Dolls that I have Not done alot of blog visitng lately....and I missed your beautiful posts...I have alot of scrolling down here to see what I missed! Take Care....oh...and the dress forms are ADORABLE! I see a wonderful shabby shelf full of them...how fun!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.