Heyya! Hows your day? Hope all is good.. as for me, I am still on holiday.. we are still on Chinese New Year celebration - 2nd day.. and yesterday and the day before yesterday, we had so much fun.. we met most of our relatives and enjoy the food and the company.. it was fun!

so today, we decided to rest a bit.. and I ended up doing some crepe paper flowers above.. nothing pretty.. just to fill in time.. and now here I am.. sitting next to kids overseeing them with school work..

ps: to both my swap partners, your valentines goodies are on the way..

UPDATE : to make the above flowers, do check it out here and here..

3 comments:

Connie said...

Ok, Fitty chick, you've got to post how you make those paper flowers. I like the look of them and would like to make some...........
Smooches,
Connie

Neabear said...

Your paper flowers turned out pretty! Sounds like you are having fun.

artbeckons said...

really cute... thanks for sharing the link! also, thanks for stopping by my blog today =)

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.