This & that and some goodies..

that made me smile.. which I shall share with you in short while.. but before that, I am a bit under the weather.. seems like cough & flu is hitting me.. *sigh* I think I blame it on all the yummy food I ate during my holidays.. and also the weather itself.. very unpredictable!.. I've been sneezing a lot today.. *haaacummm* excuse me.. hehehehe

now after so many days of being lady of leisure, how I wish I don't have to go back to work.. hehehehehe.. but somehow that was just some of my wishful thinking! hehehehee

anyway, this week, there are lots of good things happen.. which made me very happy.. one of the biggest thing is that, a week before I went off for my holiday, I was given a new Nokia E71 handphone..

If you remember, back many moons ago, I wish for a new handphone.. Infact I really wanted a Blackberry after watching Devil's Wear Prada movie.. I just wanted one like Andy's.. but that was a wish.. and now.. look what I got.. hehehe.. my wish came true when my office gave me one.. its not Blackberry but Nokia E71.. that has similar look of Blackberry, almost the same functions and the better part it is slimmer and sleeker.. yippeeeee... thank you so much! after all the 9 years hardwork, I think I deserve this awesome reward..

secondly, since October is the month of my birthday, I bought lots of birthday presents for myself.. *yeah yeah.. I sound so dorky* :P.. so here are just some of them..

I went surfing on Kinokuniya bookweb online.. and found out they do have some Cath Kidston new arrivals and so I bought Cath 2009 Diary.. oh I just love the diary.. it has lovely pages in it... and a plastic over with a ziplock for you to keep in some notes or what not..

then I also bought Cath's labels & stickers book! I am so happy to get these two books.. the stickers are so sweet & pretty.. It came in sets.. now after looking at all the stickers.. I don't know whether I'll would be using any of them.. hehehehehehe yes.. silly me :P

next I bought myself few magazines and the best buy is this Jo Packham books on Where Women Create. I've been searching hi & low for this book. at last I DO have a copy!

I've tried to look at Amazon (US) and they were out of stock.. then I tried Amazon (UK).. oh well, lets say.. I can't afford to buy one when you have to times 8 for the exchange rates. that would cost me arms & legs.. so I do what I do best.. hehehehe I went to Kino and made an order.. it took them months.. when I said months.. yes.. I mean months ~ very long, long, long months... and also endless long emails back to back..

and I think I made the CS personnel at Kino work extra hard.. and I am so proud to say that I finally managed to twist here & there so that I could have it!.. hehehehehehe

I am so in love with this book, if you don't have one, go and find one.. you will definitely fall in love with all those lovely pictures in it.. and the last but not least.. today, I received a pretty candy box..

and look what I got inside.. my Coccoina glues that I ordered from Andrea One Hundred Wishes Shop..

I ordered lots of glues.. and that excites me much coz I've been seeing this glue for quite sometimes in Etsy and some online shops .. always wanted to have some.. so now, I just can't wait to start using this glue for my craftwork... Once Again, Thanks Andrea.. hope I could do more shopping in your beautiful shop soon..

so hookay lovely ladies, now is almost 11pm.. time for me to rest & chill out.. I was kindda lazy mom today, so me & kids had pizza & chicken wings for dinner.. and tomorrow we were thinking of having nachos.. yippeee.. I love nachos.. so, till next post.. have a nice day!

1 comment:

SmilingSally said...

lol Of course you had to have pizza! You were exhausted from all of that "getting."

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.