Oh my I am late for a tea party...

Oh boy! Oh boy! I am late for a tea party at Jan & Tom's Tea Party.. and I also hope it is not to late to wish Jan Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns! May God Bless you always..

Jan, this bouquet of Peonies is for you...

this month tea party, I have invited few special guests.. three lovable bears who live in my house back 20 years ago.. hehehehehe.. we love each other so much that we never thought of going apart.. hehehehehe.. who could? when they are all cute as buttons!.. I hope they have good table manners!.. hehehehehe

and another special guest is this lovely lady.. she is so well dressed up for a party.. don't you think? hehehee

Oh Jan, they brought you homemade apple pie.. which is so yum mey!!! seriously! lovely ladies, do come & taste.. with a dollop of vanilla ice-cream.. YUM!

a plate of macaroons with a pot of earl grey tea..

and of course tea party is not a tea party unless someone has bonbon ~ a box of chocolates especially for you.. delicious! Sexy Red Heart Chocolates!.. hehehehe

and not forgetting strawberry cheesecake for the dessert.. later!

now for the main course, lets diggin' in our chicken curry.. yum yum..

and also beef rendang and masak lodeh - Vegies in coconut milk gravy..

and Sambal Sotong - Squid in red chillies gravy.. which we normally eat with rice Ketupat or sometimes with lemang ~ made from glutinous rice.. delicious!..

now, after heavy meal, how about we end the day with taking a sit at the corner with a pot of tea and enjoy the day!

Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyy... Happy Birthday Jan! I do hope you have an awesome celebrations with your love ones!.. and do drop by at Jan's page for more wonderful tea parties!.. ADIEU!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Lovely Tea Party. I would love to test all the food. Thanks for having me over.

Gone said...

Thanks for helping me celebrate my birthday with your Tea Party!! It's beautiful!!

Love the Teddy Bears and all the food.

~Blessings,
Jan

Connie said...

Looks delish, sweet chickee, but forget the meat and rice and just pass the chocolate hearts and cheesecake!! My favorites for sure, honey pie.......yummmm.
SMooches,
Connie

Unknown said...

What a darling post! Everything looks yummy!

Blessings...Lorena

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.