Sunday Show & Tell Your Vintage Figurines

Sunday Show & Tell is back.. yippeeee.. and we have Cerri and Cindy new hostess for this show & tell.. I've been waiting for quite sometimes to have this show & tell back on roll.. and this week the theme is to show your vintage figurines..


I don't have much figurines in my home.. that I can call vintage.. most of them are either repros or new ones.. so here are two of my favorites.. the vintage half doll pin cushion I bought from eBay.. I was told that this one came from the late 1900's.. I don't know whether it is true.. but I just love the lace surrounding it and also the look of the doll.. so pretty..

next of course another fave figurines from eBay.. Southern Belle lady in pink.. bought this one from eBay too.. very pricey! but I love it!.. She is so sweet..


and now both of them are seating on my computer table at home.. they are like sisters here.. and I love looking at them.. they are adorable!

Welp, if you have time, do visit Flickr for more show & tell pictures or visit the hostesses as they have long list of show & tell participants. I got to stop now.. It is Sunday morning here at my side of the world.. I got some house cleaning to do before I am off to visit my SIL later in the afternoon.. till then Happy Sunday!

11 comments:

The Pink Poodle said...

hi there..just looking through other peoples blog sites etc..and found your cute site..
I love these figurines you purchased through ebay..and even if you think you may have paid too much..if you enjoy them..and get pleasure .. then that in itself is priceless..
take care...cheers andrea

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for playing in Show & Tell Sunday with us! I LOVE the pin cushion!!! She is so cute and the pink figurine makes me smile too! I think we should all have things that make us smile! Thanks for making me smile this morning!

Betty said...

Oh fitty! That pincushion lady is gorgeous. I've always wanted one. I love your southern belle too. I have one very similar.

Teena Vallerine said...

Who cares about the date - the pin cushion is divine! t.x

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

That pincushion lady is absolutely gorgeous!!!! What a beauty! I've never seen something like that before ! But your Southern belle is also very cute! Her colors are so lovely! Have a nice sunday!

Sadie Lou said...

I really love the first one!
All that dipping lace--gorgeous!
~sadie

Anonymous said...

Love all your pinky bits! So girlie and fun!
xoxo
Dollybelle

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Your southern belle is a lovely lady and so fun to have them watching you whilst on the computer

Victoria x

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday! I really love the adorable pink girl. She's my favorite. Have a great day! Di

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Your pin cushion doll is just stunning!
:)

Little Pink Studio said...

Love the little red headed girl in pink!! She reminds me of me! LOL
Thanks for playing along!
~Cerri xo

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.