I've been blog hopping here and there today and found out that Sally from Smilling Sally is hosting Blue Monday show & tell.. and I thought why not I join since I've done Pink Saturday, Sunday Show & Tell and now Blue Monday..I don't have much blue here at home compared to pink ones.. but nevertheless here are just some of them..
Hope you have a good Monday! Cya.. xoxoxoxo

9 comments:
What beautiful blue and white pieces you have to display. Happy 1st Blue Monday!
Oh, gosh, girl....you've got some dandy blue things...sooo pretty. Thanks for sharing today...
I love your blue mixed in with your pink! Very pretty. The polka dot planter is very fun!
Happy Monday and Fall to you!
Today is my first Blue Monday too!
What beautiful blue pieces you have! Perfect for Blue Monday!
Love, Ann
Your blue is fabulous! I love it all! If you have a chance be sure and stop by today as I am annoucing a givaway. Happy Blue Monday to you.
You have a wonderful collection of blue and white dishes. Ya'll take care.
So glad I dropped by today.
Love your blog and all your blue and pinks.
CC
Claudie from Canada
I love your pretty blue and white dishes! I hope you had a Happy Blue Monday!
YOur blue miniatures are so pretty, as is your china. Very nice.
take care,
Dawn
Post a Comment