
what a nice date, Jan picked for her party hehehehe.. 08.08.08.. a once in a life time number and good fengshui according to the Chinese and speaking of Chinese, Olympic Games starts today!.. hehehehe
So here we are, lovely ladies.. I am joining
Jan & Tom virtual tea party today.. do check out her blog as she has a long list of other participants!.. :-)

let me start my party with.. awww I love tea parties!! hehehe.. especially the ones done at home.. I remember when I was small, mom and my aunt Jamilah love to make cookies, cakes, small cut of sandwiches or mini curry puffs for our tea time..
Both my parents love what ever aunt Jamilah cook as she is good at cooking! Mom normally took out her best tea set and made us her best tea for all 5 of us.. mom, dad, aunt Jamilah, myself and my brother.. sometimes, our maid Kak Ru would join us too..
and there are also times when dad was in a good mood, he will put music on and danced with mom.. more like a slow tea dance.. aww I love looking at both them.. and that was one of the best time I ever had with my parents.. my age at that time was about 5 to 6 years old.. *sigh* wish I could see both of them so happy like that again.. not to say that they are not happy now.. they do.. but they hardly spend time together.. mom just had her knee surgery, dad is on & off having asthma and heart issues..

I better stop my childhood story and more to the present time hehehehe.. this time, I was asked by three honourable guests.. Queen Lala, King Harith & his brother King Jim.. (
hehehehe I like the name.. King Jim.. Lunar Jim, Jim Jam.. lmaooo) to host a tea party for them and I got panicky as I don't have anything done.. It was a last minute notice.. then I remember all my sweet goodies.. that just got in recently.. if not mistaken, all of the goodies are still fresh from the oven and freezers!.. hehehehehe

these very delicious cupcakes.. these would be good to serve them during our tea.. accompany with a pot of earl grey with brown sugar..

*slurrrppppppppppp* oh yes.. I heard King Jim slurrrpsss his tea!.. lmaooo

and chocolate truffles for each of them.. I do hope they wont fight over these.. hehehehehe

ohhh.. these sweets delicious party cakes.. for each one of them..


ahhhh they can just pick up any cakes they desire from the silver tray.. anddd suddenly I heard someone rang the bells.. ding dongggggggggggggg!

*pooofff* arrrghhhhh.. my teeth!.. what happen to all these cakes mommy??.. they are not real??? how could you trick us all???!!!.. hehehehehe..
hehehehehe there goes my dream of serving the Kings & Queen.. so I apologized to them and set another date for a real ones.. nothing fancy I told them.. just a simple ones.. just the five of us.. with

a jug of ice lemonade.. slurrrpsss...

a plate of home made chocolate cake with icing.. sprinkles with hearts.. yum yum..

the three guests had the honour to cut the cake.. hehehehe look at the King Jim's face up there ^^ in the middle!.. hehehe so cheeky!..

and soooo.. that is how our tea party ended up.. just the 5 of us.. with a homemade chocolate cake, tea & lemonade.. simple and yet fun!.. Wishing you all have a wonderful day.. and don't forget to visit
Jan's page for more stories.. adieu!..
13 comments:
Sweet fitty, that is so adorable! Your babies are cute too, sweetpea. They look so happy to be presenting a party.....LOL
Smoochies,
Connie
Awwww Fitty...Thanks for participating in the TEA PARTY! I loved your little story about the TEA...and your 3 guests.
~Blessings,
Jan
HI, Fitty! Your rosy-themed tea party is beautiful...just love all your pretty china! Happy Tea Time... :o)
Hi Fitty, this was so cute. I loved being in your 'dream world'! You served a very elegant tea to the King and Queen. What little dolls 'in real life' you have. Come to see me and take part in my tea party today!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Great tea party, Fitty! I so enjoyed partaking in this fun party. The kids are so adorable.
Have a great weekend!
beautiful tea! I love roses.
What a sweet tea party, I had one for my grandaughters, love your blog, glad you had fun with your tea party
Hi Fitty,
Thank you for coming to my tea party today! I just love all your tea dishes! The firs picture with the pitcher and tea things are my favorite. I haven't seen that pattern...what is it called?
You really have beautiful things.
Kindredly, Lynne Laura
I enjoyed your tea party! Thank you for coming to mine!
~Susan
What a lovley tea party, the chocolate cake looks best of all!
Please come visit my tea setting as well.
Darling Tea Party! Oh fun, loved this! I missed my grandmother who used to give tea party while I was a young girl. sigh... i do not have daughters... maybe someday, I'll have a granddaughter to share! *smooooch*
Cute tea party, children are just adorable!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Post a Comment