Almost a week I have not written anything in here.. look a bit dusty here & there.. hehehe anyway, I like to share with you lovely ladies some magazines and Paumes book I recently bought from Kino..
I was and still am happy with the all the purchases I did.. especially Romantic Country Magazine.. I love this issue.. it has so many beautiful things in it..
among others are this glass cloches with wedding cake topper.. sooo pretty.. and I want to have one like this too in my house.. I don't know why, lately I fall in love with all this wedding accessories.. I am currently looking for a vintage ring bearer/pillow, the one with lace, ribbons, satin, white roses.. aaahhhh sooo beautiful....
and next thing I love about is Christina Strutt fave collection.. ~ a Victorian Gift Book.. I am looking one of this too.. I saw few in eBay & Rubylane.. some has lovely pictures in it.. like Christina said. It's gorgeous!.. I love Christina.. I have few books of hers.. and her books always give me ideas how to turn ugly space into a gem...
of course this one is Cindy Ellis abode.. her house is like heaven! I seriously wouldn't mind being her maid, hehehehehe, as long, I got to see all these beautiful creations of hers and learn how she decorate her house. she is a superb artist.. I love her paintings... to have at least one of her paintings would mean the world to me.. Ellis and Repasy are just two of my fave people..
while this picture.. if you look closely to the left side of my bar.. is the same blue hydrangea painting I bought from Karla.. I am so honoured to have her painting.. so pretty.. everyone who came to my house keep asking where did I get the picture.. hehehehehe.. told them sshhhh SECRET!.. hehehehe I know, I know, I sound so bad.. :P
Again.. Fifi did super job on this Romantic Country issue.. I love all the contents in it.. superb!.. and next magazine I am sharing withyou, is the Romantic Homes for September. Kino is so good reserving this magazine for me.. every month without fail, I always have the latest issue..
what I like about this September issue is that, there is a section, teaching you how to make your own faux cakes, cupcakes using millinery and other beautiful adornments.. looks so easy.. most importantly, you must have a glue gun!.. hehehehehe
lastly, I share with you this Jeu de Paumes book.. which you can order from here.. I like to have some of the books Paumes has on the website.. especially on the Paris stuff.. the kitchen, brocante, restaurant, and this one I bought on flower shops.. who wouldn't love a book with nice jacket and pink cover! Bliss!


these are just some of the pages that I like.. you also may order the book from Yvestown blog.. do check her out..
at the same time, I am so looking forward to get my Tasha Tudor books that I ordered from Kino.. I was told that the books are now at the store.. I just can't wait to have it in my hands.. I heard so many wonderful stories about her.. so, about time, I look up for her books and hoping my daughter would love her too..
so, ok happy people.. am signing off for tonite.. almost midnite here.. time to rest.. I had a long day at work and also at my mom's house the whole evening.. so adieu! xoxoxo
I was and still am happy with the all the purchases I did.. especially Romantic Country Magazine.. I love this issue.. it has so many beautiful things in it..
at the same time, I am so looking forward to get my Tasha Tudor books that I ordered from Kino.. I was told that the books are now at the store.. I just can't wait to have it in my hands.. I heard so many wonderful stories about her.. so, about time, I look up for her books and hoping my daughter would love her too..
so, ok happy people.. am signing off for tonite.. almost midnite here.. time to rest.. I had a long day at work and also at my mom's house the whole evening.. so adieu! xoxoxo

5 comments:
Aren't they wonderful to just sit and look at and dream about those lovely settings, my sweet fitty?!?!?! I love to do that in the winter when snow is falling and the earth is so quiet.
Smoochies,
Connie
I love them too and was very happy with both romantic homes and romantic country! Love the shabby stuff!
Hurray for magazines to curl up with after a long day!
Have a great night!
Kim
I love getting my magazines too. The mail lady is like my best friend. The joy on my face when I see her approaching is amazing. It's even better when there are no bills. LOL.
Hi Fitty, I love those very same magazines and always look forward to the day they arrive in the mail.
The latest issue of RC is especially wonderful.
I am having a giveaway and I invite you to stop over and leave a comment to enter.
hugs,
Celestina
la rea rose
Post a Comment