Hmmm lets see whats in store for this week??? last week, I had a group of lovely ladies ran to the nearest IKEA store hunting for pink sofa *just kidding* hehehehe.. and IKEA should thanked me for being so generous promoting their sofa.. *wink*wink* hehehehehe.. and was told by IKEA store, the next time I share any pink pictures of them, I should warn them in advance.. hehehehehehehehehe..
oh boy, seriously, I like last week pink Saturday post! you girls are rock! Thank you!
so this week, let me see what should I share since my external hard disk crashed on me last few days.. *sob*sob*sob* I lost a huge numbers of family pictures, personal documents and what not.. and thank god.. I got back up from another note book.. but not much pictures in there as I forgot to back up the newest files.. *sigh*
so long story short.. I am sharing with you.. a group of pinky ness hehehehe, pink silk roses bought from IKEA in a pink roses vase, (yes, I bought the roses in IKEA! hehehehe) pink basket which I spray painted last year, my old bowls and plates with pink roses around the rim with dark pink stripe kitchen towel and there is half or maybe quarter of pink roses advert tin on the wall, if you can see it.. hehehehe.. and of course, last one to mention in this picture, is the gardener's hat in black behind the china, with abundance of pink roses on it!.. this is my pink corner!.. hehehehehe
next picture below is my recent purchase from Celeste's etsy shop.. I love the pink hand painted roses.. too pretty.. and the three vintage looking girls..

and of course this pink, beautiful teapot.. sadly it is not mine.. I found it on eBay many moons ago.. and I lost bidding on it.. *sigh* sad don't you think?
oh well, I am not complaining, the other bidder used the one-click bid at the last minute.. this teapot not meant to be mine.. anyway there are lots of other teapots to be taken home and loved!..
so, in the mean time, I leave you guys with Beverly.. go check her blog.. she has a long list of other pink gurls to visit.. till then adieu!
oh boy, seriously, I like last week pink Saturday post! you girls are rock! Thank you!
so this week, let me see what should I share since my external hard disk crashed on me last few days.. *sob*sob*sob* I lost a huge numbers of family pictures, personal documents and what not.. and thank god.. I got back up from another note book.. but not much pictures in there as I forgot to back up the newest files.. *sigh*
so long story short.. I am sharing with you.. a group of pinky ness hehehehe, pink silk roses bought from IKEA in a pink roses vase, (yes, I bought the roses in IKEA! hehehehe) pink basket which I spray painted last year, my old bowls and plates with pink roses around the rim with dark pink stripe kitchen towel and there is half or maybe quarter of pink roses advert tin on the wall, if you can see it.. hehehehe.. and of course, last one to mention in this picture, is the gardener's hat in black behind the china, with abundance of pink roses on it!.. this is my pink corner!.. hehehehehe
oh well, I am not complaining, the other bidder used the one-click bid at the last minute.. this teapot not meant to be mine.. anyway there are lots of other teapots to be taken home and loved!..so, in the mean time, I leave you guys with Beverly.. go check her blog.. she has a long list of other pink gurls to visit.. till then adieu!

35 comments:
Oh, I do love pink roses, and all of your treasures are gorgeous. Happy Pink Saturday. Karen
Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty. I am sorry to read about your computer problem.
You always have such pretty pink to share with us. I just know all of those pink roses will cheer you.
Very lovely, I love roses, all your things are beautiful. Have a happy and bless week.
Beautiful pinkness friend! lol Have a great weekend!
Lots and lots of lovely in this post!
Your dishes in the pink basket make a lovely display! I love your pink granny squares---they will make a wonderful comforter! Happy PSat! PS Computers drive me NUTS.
Sorry about your computer problems. I have some pictures I need to back up! Just in case!!!!
Your pink this week is pretty. I like the pink basket!
The bowl with the roses painted in it are my favorite!!!
Happy Pink Saturday!
take care,
Dawn
Happy Pink Saturday!
Love these hand painted roses!
~ Gabriela ~
Happy Pink Saturday.
Beautiful pink things! I can see why you tried to win the bid for the tea pot. It really is grogeous.
Kathy
Oh Fitty! You have the prettiest pink taste! I love those plates and I would have loved to bid on that tea pot too!! Have a wonderful pink weekend.
Oh, sooo pretty, Fitty! Love all the roses...And I would love to have seen that pink sofa in someone's house for real...Wish it was my house--LOL! But DH would probably draw the line at a pink sofa...hahaha...Happy Pink Saturday ((HUGS))
The china pattern is called "Moss Rose"....I have my grandmother's ENTIRE set. And let me tell you - there's A LOT!
Happy Pink Saturday, sorry to here your puter crashed.
Beautiful pinkness today! And don't you just love Celeste's pretties? I have sooo many of her things in my home, too!
Big PINK TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
All your photos are beautiful,but that teapot is simply stunning!!
Btw,being new to your blog,I had notice the "victorian girls" they remind me in very unique details of the Bennet sisters from Pride and Predjuice,would that be who they are?
Love the teapot. Happy Pink Saturday.
Hugs,
Judy
Pink fever, again!!!!!! giggles... it was fun to see how others turn out!
Beautiful Pinks !!! Your blog is lovely.
Very pretty pinks today. Happy Pink Saturday.
Pretty rosey stuff! Oh, I would so be crying if I had lost the bid on that teapot!
What a host of pink prettiness! I think I have sighed dreamily over every one of them! Beautiful pics!
love your dishes in the pink basket! great display. have a wonderful pink week!!
Hi Fitty,
I had no idea Ikea had such things in shades of pink. Maybe I should go check them out.
Very sad about the tea pot, but I'm sure you'll find one you like just as well maybe better.
I love the way the pink basket filled with pink treasures looks. I'd like to find that on my porch come Easter :0). Great pinks.
Fitty, are you the only one in Malaysia that decorates like that??? It is GORGEOUS, sweet honey chickee!!! I just love your home, sweets.
Now, if you want to hear my voice go on over to the blog and you get the chance! Yessssss, you can hear me!! AND you DO NOT want to miss tomorrow's post on my blog, honey!!!!
Smoochies,
Connie
Happy Pink Day everyone and thank you for leaving such sweet comments and I appreciate it so much..
Connie, I am not the only one in Malaysia who decorates my house like mad woman!.. hehehehehe There are lots of other Malaysian ladies who also love shabby chic, romantic, cottagey look and english country decoration! in fact their houses are much more prettier than mine..
Just that mine is on a cheapskate scale! more to the flea market & garage sales junks! hehehehehe..
so once again, I thank you lovely ladies for visiting me and we'll see again in next Saturday!.. Adieu!
Pretty Pinkness; especially the basket of pink rose china!! LOVE it!!
:)
Hello Fitty!
Just love your PINK dishes in the basket!!!!! So pretty!
Hugs,
Maryjane
Oh, I love all your pink pretties! I am sorry about your puter problems...those things scare me!! please come back and visit anytime, you are always welcome. Nancy
You have a big collection of beautiful china. I took time to look through your blog and enjoyed seeing your dishes. Also, your bells since I used to collect bells with two of my sisters. I still have several bells on display.
I love all of your *pink* roses! They are all so lovely!
ery pretty things,enjoyed my visit. Marie Antionette
Your pink corner is so pinky cute. The old plates are precious.
Hi Fitty, I love that teapot, I am so sorry you didn't win it....I wish I had!
I thought I recognized Celestine's handy work. She is so talented.
Post a Comment