Sunday treats

My Sunday treats started with these ala Victorian Sponge cake with strawberry jams & whipped cream with a pot of hot Earl Grey tea and brown sugar.. delicious.. kids love the cake and I baked two big batches!.. I still have few more slices - leftovers..

and thats my Sunday dinner, Swedish meatballs with gravy, cold potato salad & broccoli & carrots and of course Lingonberry sauce, a must have! thats our fave dinner..

and lastly took some fresh air in my garden.. here are the water lettuce


and my Hydrangea & pink roses! smells great and look pretty..

aaahhhhhhhhhhh.. I can just stay here forever!..

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
Everything looks very delicious.
I love the pink roses and the blue hydrangeas, both are a favoriteof mine!
I've invited you to play "The Six Words Memoir" game. Please check my blog for details! I hope you'll have time to play!!
Your friend,
Rosa

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.