
Nothing beats the excitement of putting my foot at KLCC again! (yeap thats the Petronas Twin Towers up there, the world's tallest twin towers) after like 3 weeks of not going there! (yes, I know, just 3 weeks! :P LOL ) A friend said that I shall shiver, wilted and what not.. in a fourth week if I didn't go!.. and boy, she was damn rite! LOL
I was working around the area for 5 years. The KLCC Mall was just a walking distance from my previous office and I love going there be it for bfast at the park, or lunch at the Kino book cafe or just hanging out at the sushi bar or Starbuck... oh and not to forget the LRT (train) ride & people watching too!hehehehe.. and by moving to new office, it just breaks my heart when I can't visit the mall as often as I want..
And if you must know, I've been planning to come here 2 weeks ago and so on Saturday morning, I woke up early and get the breakfast done for the kids, Pancake with strawberry cooked with maple syrup (Thanks Nigella for her express bfast tip!) and also told maid to reheat the chicken soup & cook some rice for kids lunch.. so easy peasy huh? LOL.. and off I went to KLCC.
Gosh, I can't tell you how happy I was when I was already in the building (excited giler!) and then headed to 2 of my fave magazine stores.. bought 2 latest interior design magazines and few back issues magazines which I've been eying so long.. the Country Living Xmas Issue British Edition.. (Thanks Posy for showing the mag) is one of them and for RM10.00 for a piece really save me a lot!
Next I went to Cold Storage Groceries store and I got even more excited looking at rows of cheese on display and also fresh pasta, ravioli, tortellini with yummy fillings.. I bought some ravioli and cheese which I don't know what am gonna do with it.. but I guess I surely will find some good recipes to go with it one day! better to have it handy, when needed!.. LOL
What I like about Kino, they have another section meant for all home & design books on top floor which I went and found this book on the shelf.. not the vintage tips.. the other one.. the Cath Kidston Address book.. if you must know I am Cath Kidston fan.. I have some of her items especially her books.. and upon seeing the book, I can't think twice and bought the one & only left. (yeap.. another middle name of mine.. Miss Last one & only!) LMAOOOO

just look at the cover and the pages inside.. pretty don't you think? different designs on different alphabets.. these two were my favorites.. and I shall not write anything in it as it would stay on my bedside table with other Cath's books. like my friend always say.. gue suka bangat sama itu buku!.. HAHAHAHAHA..

thats the end of my day at the KLCC mall.
Next and the very last stop was the PC Fair that being held at the Convention Center next to it.. that is another awesome building. There were too many people came for the fair and I didn't stay long.. I bought what I want and left the building as soon as I can. Oh btw I saw the Mac thinnest iBook and iPhone.. awesome! seriously! wish I have the money to buy.. *sob*sob*sob*
these are just few of the pictures taken from the building..

the park and..

one of the fountains in the area.. and that rounds up my ME time.. and headed home to my 3 eager munchkins who can't wait to see me!..
All in all, I enjoyed my Saturday.. and this won't be my last as I shall plan more in future..
Hugs
Fitty

2 comments:
Good shot of pictures! Looking at the Twin Towers give me sadness... yet, they are a beauty. I loved those fountains and the layout of the park... so pretty! I would forever look at them and absorb its sight! Have a great day!
Hi Fitty,
Great pictures, beautiful place. Thanks!
Huggies,
Rosa
Post a Comment