Dimity Rose


Hello happy people..
Hope you have a great week ahead..

For this week,
I would love to share another favorite trio of mine..
Dimity Rose by Royal Albert.

This set came from Barbara.
The set has been with me ages, ages ago in boxes..
but only now I am able to share with you..

Dimity rose was produced sometimes in the 60s
and for now I am not sure if this set is still in production.

nevertheless,
I love the cup's shape
and the pink floral all over..
the small roses looks lovely with gold floral edges.

Isn't this gorgeous set or what?
:o)

I've seen the full set for this Dimity rose at eBay..
They are truly stunning set..
The teapot and coffee pot are so beautiful..

However, I am settled for this trio and happy to add this to my collection!..

To Barbara,
Thank you so much for letting me have this trio.

Last but not least
Don't forget to visit Martha & Terri, Sandi and Cindy as
they have more beautiful pretties to share!

till next post!
Adieu!

(scheduled post)

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.