Hello happy people!
Weekend is here again..
and am wishing all of you a good weekend..
For today's post, I like to share with you this beautiful awesome book
I just bought two weeks ago when I went shopping with mumsie dearie and my only sister.
This is another fave book of mine by Stylist Selina Lake.
I really love her style.
I read from her blog that this book is supposed to be out in September,
next month..
so I have no idea if I have the right to share this book here..
but luck was with me that day, I went to MPH and found this book.
The one and only book available and without thinking twice,
I just grabbed and off to the counter!
woot! woot!
Weekend is here again..
and am wishing all of you a good weekend..
For today's post, I like to share with you this beautiful awesome book
I just bought two weeks ago when I went shopping with mumsie dearie and my only sister.
This is another fave book of mine by Stylist Selina Lake.
I really love her style.
I read from her blog that this book is supposed to be out in September,
next month..
so I have no idea if I have the right to share this book here..
but luck was with me that day, I went to MPH and found this book.
The one and only book available and without thinking twice,
I just grabbed and off to the counter!
woot! woot!
This is so far, the best of Selina Lake.
She has another book called the Bazaar Style.
This book is full of beautifully taken photos..
such an eye candy to my eyes!
My fave would be this Vintage Romantic section..
I think I have a similar pitcher on the left with the same roses on it..
boy am so excited!
boy am so excited!
So, happy people, I truly enjoy reading this book and love the pretty photos..
and some of these photos, really do inspire me to go all out
and get beautiful pretties for my home..
most of the pretties shared in here are from flea market and mostly vintage,
something that you love and worth buying!
Welp, if you happen to see this book on the shelf, don't think twice,
just grabbed one like me.. coz this book could make your imagination run wild!
and some of these photos, really do inspire me to go all out
and get beautiful pretties for my home..
most of the pretties shared in here are from flea market and mostly vintage,
something that you love and worth buying!
Welp, if you happen to see this book on the shelf, don't think twice,
just grabbed one like me.. coz this book could make your imagination run wild!
8 comments:
I would absolutely love to have that book. It looks like a fabulous book for ideas!
Okay, that's on my list of books to buy, sweetpea! I love what you've posted about it. Sigh...
xoxo,
Connie
Hi Fitty :) This book looks awesome!! I'm thinking of pre-ordering it on my book club :) The photos you shared with us look so scrumptios!! Thanks for sharing this with us.
Warmest hugs, Brenda
Pink!
OMGosh Fitty... I've been dying for this book to make into the books store and now after seeing more photos from inside the book, I want it even more. It looks fabulous and you are so lucky to already have a copy in your possesion. I think a trip to the bookstore this weekend is in store for me. I sure hope at least one of my local bookstores will have it in stock. Thanks for giving us a sneak peak at what's inside.
Hi Fitty,
After seeing your lovely post today I am going to have to have that book.
I'll be looking for it.
hugs
Sissie
Hi Fitty! Oh, what a wonderful book. I need to get this one too!
Thanks for sharing about i.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Hi Fitty,
I soooooo want that book. I love your blog, thanks for posting
Blessings
Post a Comment