not much to share as I am not feeling well. I am currently under the weather.. thanks to the leftover germs that my three lil kiddos save for me! Just like what my daughter said to me this morning, Mama, we save the best germs for you! teehee.. God Bless you my dear child! teehee..
Anyway, I got few questions to answer from some of you (local) happy readers. Firstly about the macaroons post I did few days ago.. The colourful macaroons or macarons to the French, were bought from a small cafe at the Empire Mall in Subang Jaya. The mall is just next to Subang Parade. You can find them at a cafe name Whisks. They have all sorts of baby macaroons in rainbow colours for you to choose.. and also some delicious cakes and pastries to try.
My style, I prefer to cook dishes that I know my kids would love to eat rather that spending so much time in the kitchen and at the end of the day, the kids don't eat much..
and weekends normally include baking time for our tea treats. Oh!, we love our tea time so much, because this is the only time, the four of us, would set the table beautifully and enjoy some pies, biscuits or sweet treats over a pot of tea either at our garden or our living room.
This is like a must.. or more like a tradition that I would like to instill in my childrens' life. and am so glad that they do enjoy the time spent together at the kitchen.. and always lookforward what to bake on weekends.. :-)
On the other hand, I am a foodie, so, I like to expose my kids to taste varieties of food from other countries namely English, American, French, Italian, Swedish, Aussie apart from our Malay, Chinese, Indian, Japanese and Arabic dishes as long as they are Halal.
Reason being, I don't want my kids to be picky when it comes to food.. I want them to be adventuress.. just like how my parents teach me to be adventuress with food.. so any where I go or they go, they don't have much problem of trying dishes that they know look familiar or have taste it before..
Oh, forgot to tell you that we hardly do take outs or dining out..
I can count how many times we have McDonalds in a week, let alone in a month..
If we happen to have take outs or take away or dining out,
it must be for some special occasions or special treats
OR I am just purely lazy to cook at home!
teehee, which hardly happens too!
Welp, thats about now. I hope I have answers some of the questions.
Till next post!
Adieu
xo
fitty
1 comment:
I had red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting recently, honey, and just looooved it. In fact, I had 2 pieces! Yours looks scrumptious..
xoxo,
Connie
Post a Comment