Can't wait to see

I found this low pantry or meat safe cabinet from

a dear friend's blog in Singapore..

So, I told her about my interest

and now they are here in town..

I just can't wait to see the make over!

This meat safe is made of teak wood,
very sturdy and also retro too!

Another fave of mine!

while these photos belows are just some of my
vintage furniture that I bought for the last 10 years..

this was my very first vintage display cabinet
that I bought from the same
place I found the meat safe cabinet above.

Most of the pretties inside the cabinet,
have been moved here & there
over the years..

then, from the same place too,
I found this vintage pantry cabinet
that I left it as is..
and currently is a storage cabinet for all
my art & crafts knick knacks..
especially my vintage wallpapers collection.

while this vintage rack,
also found from the same place of the above furniture,
was belong to someone else when I went to the shop..


but the seller, a dear friend, somehow or another
sold it to me..

It was a kitchen rack once upon a time.
But I've it painted pink
and since then, have been one of my fave display rack..

and last but not least,
below,
a display cabinet that I got from my last trip down south
to my late grandparents home..

and currently sit in my living room
and had been fill up with my vintage china


I have few more vintage furniture
that I forgot to snap the photos

among others are a retro teak wardrobe
with formica front doors
that my mom left it for me..
and currently storing my kids bedsheets, linens,
and comforters..

then, I also have a small buffet cabinet
that I have in my dining room..

a place where I keep
most of my dinning sets
for instant like this Robert Gordon, New Liberty set

another big & long glass cabinet that mumsie dear left it for me
and she used to keep
all daddy dearest books from his varsities years..

and before I pen off, who thought that a squarish,
orangy foot stool would turn out this pretty? hehehe

I had it slipcover with one of my fave materials back years ago..


so till next post, as always..
adieu!
xo
fitty

2 comments:

Chempaqa said...

salam kak fitty
wow..cun lah..x sabar nak tunggu make over gobok tuh...;-)

Barbara Jean said...

That is a great piece!!
Lots of ideas for that one.
Can't wait to see what you do with it.

blessings

barbara jean

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.