take 5..

Am not feeling well
these couple of days

been sneezing and coughing
like nobody business


so I made myself a pot of wonton soup
to keep my body warm
on a cold nite..

the wonton was handmade by me..
i know the shape is a bit off
but it taste good
with lots of shrimps, water chestnuts
scallions, ginger and garlic

and a dash of soy sauce and sesame oil too..

so happy people..
am taking a take 5 blog break..

till next post!

have a good weekend!

adieu
xo
fitty

7 comments:

Salmi said...

Salam aziah, we all pun loves wonton, sometimes we makes soup and sometimes just fry saja pun sedapp..take care ya :-)

~Yatt~ said...

salam kak azie..
take a very good rest & take care sis..
pstttttt...mai semangkuk sup wantan.. :D

Kelee Katillac said...

Hi Fitty!

Thank-you for stopping by!

Hope you feel better!

Your wonton soup looks beautiful and delicious too!

love,kelee

The Painted Garden said...

Hi Fitty,

Thank you for stopping by Kelee's blog and commenting about my art.
I paint in acrylic - the new paints are great and look just like oil without the toxic smell of the oil paints.
I hope you are feeling better. Goodness - your soup looks so yummy it would make anyone feel better.

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Sending virtual hugzzzzzz

feel better soon Miss Fitty darlin!

Smiles and Blessings,
Dolly

come visit

Rosy Inspiration said...

Hope you'll get well soon, the soup sounds so yummy.

Mary Bergfeld said...

Fitty, I hope you feel better soon. Your wonton look delicious. Try to rest and enjoy the weekend. Blessings...Mary

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.