I've been promising some girls about my vintage twin roses dinning set back in July last year.. and since then, the set has been growing and growing and I am proud to say that I've enough plates to be used for dinner of six pax.. hehehehe..
Like I said, call me crazy, but..Ain't got no words to describe the beauty of these roses,
and I am totally besotted or maybe mad collecting it..
I have a complete tea set for Aladdin's shape teapot
and also a miniature set of the same flower..
my wishful thinking is to find
a complete espresso set
since I have the coffeepot..
or any other shapes of tea set if I ever come across..
I am letting you enjoy the photos..
I have three more of them,
which I was too lazy
to get it out from the cupboard!.. hehehe
24 comments:
salam kak fitty...
Saya tabik lah dgn komitmen akak kolek twin roses nihh....nanti2, kalau senang, akak buat table setting guna set ni yeaa...tak sabar juga nak tgk keindahannyaa....
salam fitty,
my yr twin roses collection is huge. byk betul. so cantik dan sweet. i luv them very much. akak memang tak jemu klu ngan twin roses ni dan juga the other variety (i posted for this week SnT n PS). klu ade yang nak let go..ingat2 kat akak ye.
Oh very pretty and such a nice large set!
So pretty....I love the roses! You have quite a collection there!
Your rose dishes are beautiful I can only imagine how gorgeous your table looks set with all your pretties! If you have a minute, I'd love it if you visit my S&T.
Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs
Beautiful, I don't have anything like that at all. ;-(
salam..aziah.....adehhh.dehhh..jeles....jelessssss..banyak tuuu...lelong le kat akak sebijik dua jadi le...hehehhe
memukau pandagan akak betul petang2 nie ilang ngantuk....
ishhh...byknya..kalau ada teko aladin lebih2 tu habaq la kat kak, baru teringin nak ngumpul..heeheheh
oh my gosh that is such an enormous set of rose china! magnificent!!!
What a collection you have gathered very pretty.
Thanks for popping over to Normandy,
Have a wonderful weekend.
~Maggie~
What a beautiful table setting these must make. I love them. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for visiting junkblossoms. Have a wonderful weekend and come back soon! Pat.
I just adore your dish set...and i too love to collect bone china with gorgeous floral roses on them! It's such a thrill to go hunting for treasures!
Love this post! A delight to look at...thanks for sharing!
stop by sometime..
ciao
What a lovely set. I bet they make for a lovely tablescape.
~ Tracy
That is an amazing collection!
What an amazing collection! It's hard to stop buying dishes...I know! It's an addiction and it's so nice to see that others have the same addiction! haha!
What a beautiful collection of rose dishes you have. I'll bet you set a beautiful table with them. Rosie
Whew, I am trying to catch my breath from looking at all your rose loveliness!
The set is fabulous and you have enough to serve a large dinner party. So pretty. You lucky girl.
Sissie
Very pretty set of dishes. You have quite a collection.
Thanks for entering my giveaway. I had to come say hi after I read your profile & saw you were in Malaysia. Wow. I guess were all neighbors in Blogland. I enjoyed your post & your china collection makes me envious. Lisa
Isn't it fun to have a collection and be on the hunt for something -- I love your china -- it is so pretty!
I just love your collection of china! They are so pretty and it is great that you have rice bowls too. Your French-themed blog is very beautiful too!
I really appreciate your visit and thanks for your kind words-so nice to "meet" you!
Best wishes, Natasha.
I love your pretty rose china-pretty mosaic too.
Carolyn
Wow, what lovely china. I would collect it too! Just lovely. It looks Bavarian. I hope you find all the pieces to your Espresso set.
xo Cathy
What a delightful pattern! I can see why you love it so.
Post a Comment