When time is all you have..

make used of it.. and that's what am doing now.. all this while, I've been whining about lack of time, no time to read and do this, do that.. and now, I have a bit of time.. this heel pain of mine is really blessing in disguise..

since the pain reduce my daily activities,
I've been reading a lot..

currently, I enjoy reading these three books..

I love all the photos and ideas they shared in these books..

I think the latest book by Rachel Ashwell is
the best book she ever wrote!..
Bigger in size, beautifully captured photos..
and I love this poem below..

Lovely!

while these two mags also have been my loyal friends at night..

and girls, these two photos, above & below has been my inspiration..

I love the kitchen.. full of my fave dishes & glassware..

very cottagey..


Oh by the way..
Have you got this year calendar?

If not, try to get one from Niki ~ Nostalgia at the Stone House..
this calendar below from Niki has been the best calendar ever
and also a jump start for me to redecorate my knick knacks

just look at the photos.. aren't they lovely?

look at her collection..

oh my gosh.. my jaw dropped!

I really love all her collections!
you should check her blog and
very soon she gonna open her shop at Shepton Mallet..
If I were to live in the same continent as her,
am sure to visit her shop
E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y!..

hehehehe..

till next posting happy people..
time to get the kids ready for din din..
Adieu!
xo
fitty

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Fitty: I caught up on posts and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Everything is so pretty, but I do love those blue talc canisters so much! Oh, and your header picture...LVOELY!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.